Monday, September 10, 2018

Interview: Ronny Oosterling: Made in Holland!

Image result for Ronny Oosterling

Ronny Oosterling: “men are getting more popular and trending but women still get paid more and everything.”

Hi there, my name is Ronny Oosterling, I am a dutch model. My number one interest, next to modeling is fitness. I Workout 7 days a week, I can see it has become a little obsession haha.
Related image
Modeling: how did all begin:
I began as a joke. My mother said it to me and some friends too. At some point I decided to give it a try, So I paid for a shoot and I noticed people were really excited about me and modeling, since that moment everything started happening.
The best thing about modeling, is that it opens up a whole new life for You, the traveling, meeting people, find yourself on adventures, the exposure, I can say it really took over my lifestyle.
Related image
Posing to photographers:
It is always fun when I work with photographers. I always try to give my everything for good photos, but I always try to create a relaxed vibe around it. I can see I am 100 percent relaxed in front of a câmera. For Some body photoshoots I do a fitness prep (water depletion and carb load) to look my best, lean and ripped).
Something funny Huh? Well I got a story, my first paid job was in the Netherlands for Calvin Klein. It was a presentation show for the new underwear collection. While we were standing backstage (in underwear only) the door opened and I was a little amazed by the amount of spectators. So I just went the flow, But I guess picturing the crowd in their underwear didnt worked for me in that situation haha.
Related image
The runway shows
I mentioned the Calvin Klein presentation show. Other shows I did were for Neill and Hummels. Last year I went 3 months to Istanbul, worked a lot there for different brands. When I walk down thea catwalk I just focus on some point at the end of the runway, So that I don't get distracted, but neitherless I mostly enjoy it.

Male models x Female models
I notice men are getting more popular and trending but women still get paid more and everything. One of my fav models is Doutzen Kroes because she is one of the first dutch female models who killed it in the industry. A male model who I look up to is Matthew Terry (known from Calvin Klein commercial) because we really look a like haha, So If hè can do it, Well I can do it too.
Image result for Ronny Oosterling
Ronny´s style
I think modeling really geared up the way I dress. For example, I used to wear beggy jeans, Now I am a skinny jeans type of guy. I guess I got more fashion like. When I am not modeling, I still try to look good, of course. That just the way I am I guess.
ronny 1
Imagine u a famous model surrounded by a huge crowd!
I will be nice of course, I think you always have to be nice to fans, because maybe thats to only time they will greet you in real life and you want to give a good image of yourself.

On show biz
The only thing I hate about the show business industriy are the “reality” shows, because
They are so fake and so scripted and most people doesn't seem to know that they are fake. I have no word for it, it frustrates me a little.

Dumbest thing you´ve ever heard a model say
Uuuhm haha I guess “why do you give me a mentos, do you want me to ruin my diet?” Yeah, thats it haha.
Image result for Ronny Oosterling
Superpowers and Superheroes
If I have a superpower?… flying for sure, it would make everything a lot cooler and easier. My favorite superhero is Batman, hè has no superpower But beats superhero
with superpowers, thats just badass.

Attracting someone´s attention and enjoying life
I don’t have a specific way to get someones attention, but If I have to do, I will take my shirt off… or not haha:)
Image result for Ronny Oosterling
I have different ways of having fun, I can be perfectly on my own, but with Other people, friends, girlfriend, I will have a good time too. I am ussualy everywhere during the week, guess I am a born traveller.

Craziest thing ever done in a Summer time season, body part and underwear!
I think its best for everyone to keep that a secret XD My favorite body part is my chest and I rock Calvin Klein for underwear mostly.

Music and Food
I really don't have a favorite singer, I enjoy a lot of music depending on my mood.

Fav food
Same as music, I can see I am an all- around eater.

If u weren´t a model….
I´d be searching for some fulltime fitness related job.
Image result for Ronny Oosterling
Fav booking so far
It is a booking of which I know will deliver good pics or just a cool vibe during the shoot.

A cool moment
It is when I arrive to some beautiful place.
 
Ronny in 10 years
In about 10 years I see myself having everything figured out, own fitness business, still seeing the world, doing cool things.

The Upcoming Projects
I am going to travel again. I will go to India for 3 months, after that Guadaloupe and Mexico are on my schedule.

Ronny Oosterling, 22 years
0H4A6920



No comments:

Post a Comment