Monday, September 10, 2018

Interview with Kasey Carrig: Hottest Male Model Alive!

Image result for Kacey Carrig

Kacey Carrig: “Kate Moss was amazing. Means a lot to me when I am just breaking into the industry and one of the most famous models ever is being so kind to me”



My name is Kacey Carrig, I am 20 years old from a small farm town called Shamong, New Jersey.
I am a full time student enrolled at The College of New Jersey where I am studying Business Marketing. I have played sports all my life and played for my college until the time commitment for modeling became too much. I love just hanging out with friends playing sports or just relaxing.
Image result for Kacey Carrig

The modeling career:
Versace Campaign, Kate Moss, Because & Marcus…wow!
 I was always interested in modeling growing up, but I always just kind of shook off the idea of it because of all the sports I was playing. It was when I first got to college where I figured it was now or never. I Went into the city one day with my mom to meet some agencies, and got a call back from Ford where
they asked me to enter into the VMan model search. I became a finalist and got a contract out of it.
Before I did any actual jobs, I did a decent amount of test shoots to get me comfortable in front of the camera and to develop my portfolio. I never actually stepped in front of professional photographer until then, so it took a little to get comfortable in front of the camera with them.
Image result for Kacey Carrig
The best thing about modeling so far has to be the traveling and the people that I have met. I only have been on a plane twice in my life before modeling and never have had left the country prior to modeling. Now I have been to Europe numerous times and islands such as Dominican Republic. Meeting people such as Donatella and Kate Moss is such a surreal experience. They were people I have only seen on TV and in magazines, and here I am posing with them.
Kate Moss was amazing. She is such a down to earth person, and was so nice to me. Means a lot to me when I am just breaking into the industry and one of the most famous models ever is being so kind to me. Donatella is one of the sweetest ladies. She is always looking out for everyone and is very sincere and generous. The shoot took place in London. The casting process was pretty simple for me actually. I already did 2 shows and a campaign for them prior to this campaign.
So they just wanted to see some updated Polaroids before they decided. I love working with Mert & Marcus. They are unbelievable photographers who always have such an amazing vision. They are so easy to work with because they are fun, energetic and give great direction.
And talking about photographers…….
I just enjoy the interaction and connection you have with a photographer while doing a shoot. Its a collaborating effort to make a good photograph. I wouldn’t say I go through much preparation before posing to a photographer besides talking to them before and seeing what they are looking for. I will look
at their prior work and see what kind of style they have.
I have never been fully naked in front of the camera. I am sure the situation will eventually come up. I am comfortable with being naked, but only my backside will ever be exposed in the finished photograph. Every photo shoot that has more than one person always ends up being goofy and fun. Sometimes there’s a good amount of waiting around, so if you are with another model you usually find something to entertain each other. I remember Edward Wilding and myself going around exercising on the dining chairs at the studio, then using our boots from the shoot to see who could juggle a piece of bread for the longest.
The catwalks´s experiences:
I have really only done Versace shows besides a few NYC shows. I absolutely love doing shows, the adrenaline is always pumping.
Male models X Female models:
I think Men’s fashion is certainly growing, but I believe women still rule this business. Also women’s fashion is such a bigger industry than men’s fashion but With the increase of social media though, men are starting to get a lot more exposure.
Some of the male models that inspire me would have to be guys like Sean O’pry, Simon Nessman, David Gandy. Guys who have made such an impact in Men’s fashion.

Kacey, a fashionista?
I like to say I have a very clean cut, and simple look when I am not modeling. I like to be comfortable in what I am wearing so I am usually wearing jeans with a nice sweater from Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein. Or just a tank top and shorts in the summer.

Imagine u a famous model surrounded by a huge crowd!
With arms wide open. I would be completely gracious about the situation, making sure I meet everyone that has come up to me because anyone that supports me and chasing my dream deserves all my attention and appreciation.
Image result for Kacey Carrig
Dating X Loving
I love to have a girlfriend. Someone who is always there to talk to and share your experiences with.

Sports:
I am always so active. I have played sports all my life and played college tennis. Definitely have shaped and molded me into the person I am.

Attracting someone´s attention
Being my goofy outgoing self.
Having fun, enjoying life.
Image result for Kacey Carrig
Best of life: Relaxing and hanging with friends. Love going to the beach.

Craziest (nastiest?) thing in a summer time season
Nothing too crazy. Probably skinny dipping in the ocean (sorry mom) :)

Fav body part and why
Eyes. So much can be expressed in just your eyes. First thing I am attracted to in a girl.

Fav underwear for daily activities and for those coooool sexy moments :)
Love CK’s underwear.
Image result for Kacey Carrig
In his Ipod:
My favorite singer has got to be Justin Timberlake with his comeback into music. I am all over the place with music. I love rap such as Drake and Chris Brown. Really love EDM such as Calvin Harris. I am even into country.

Fav food
Sushi

Guilty pleasure
Fast food, gummy bears and listening to Justin Bieber.

If you weren´t a model you´d be…
I am currently getting my degree in marketing so I would pursue a career in advertising.
Related image
An unforgettable moment
Seeing myself in a store wall for the first time.

Upcoming projects
Currently waiting to hear about a couple shoots so stay tuned! Plan on breaking into acting so I am really excited about that.

Motto
If your dreams don´t scare you, they aren´t big enough.

Full name: Kacey Carrig...
Related imageImage result for Kacey CarrigRelated imageRelated image


No comments:

Post a Comment