Monday, September 10, 2018

Interview: Daniele Mazzola: Made from Italy!


Image result for Daniele Mazzola´s
Come and join Daniele Mazzola´s world! Hi everybody here´s Daniele, from a small town called Rovereto, 3 hours from Milan, north of Italy!
I lived there till when I started to travel, I was around 19 years old. I finished economy in high school, played every sports, first football, then volley, basket, rugby, muai thay, and always gym. I had good chances to play in good levels with volleyball, but I had to quit because of school.
Image result for Daniele Mazzola´s
I was a catholic guy because of my parents, so till 18 I was on church and did all the catholic things. Then I could choose by my own cause I didn’t really trust in God for a long time before.
Then I started a normal job in the office and after few months I quit because it was very boring. I got a job in a hotel to entertain clients. I had lots of fun and my next experience was a trip to Brazil, where I spent 4 incredible months in Brazil meeting new friends at the cities of Vitória, Rio de Janeiro (during the carnival) and São Paulo working as a DJ and doing some jobs as a security guard in some night clubs.
After these experiences I got back to Italy and I tried a military career but luckily I didn’t pass in the last exams. My next stops were China, Tunisia and all around Europe just for visiting and meeting old friends.
Related image

Modeling around the world
I used to see some friends of mine doing modeling and I loved this modeling world. I'm tall, cool body, so why not giving a try? I got in contact with some agencies and one of them gave me a chance to do my first test shooting, a small contract and my modeling journey really started in the city of Milan.
I went to Shanghai. Beijing and Macao for 9 months, this time working as a part time model and DJ.
After coming back to Italy, I participated in a contest for Mr. Italy and left for India where I joined One agency, Then I did some jobs in Indonesia, Philippines Singapore, Dubai and,Qatar I intend to improve my modeling international career, keep travelling around the world, meeting new cultures, making new contacts and work hard cause I love my job. I live the life to the fullest!
Related imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageImage result for Daniele Mazzola´sImage result for Daniele Mazzola´s

1 comment:

  1. Sensational images Christopher you have a very special unique artistic creative flair and outstanding blog especially male model section unrivalledfor perfecting sheer class and riveting images of sheer beauty! ✈️

    ReplyDelete