Thursday, August 27, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Anthony Parker: Today's SuperModel



Anthony Parker

Today’s Male SuperModel


By Christopher Uvenio

What do you remember about your school days, did you have many friends and what was your favorite subject?
I was homeschooled for most of my school days up until high school and in high school I wasn’t the most popular student but I didn’t care. My favorite subject was physical education.

What is the best thing about modeling and what is the most stressful thing about being a model? 
The best thing about being a model is experiencing things I would never experience otherwise and the most stressful is competing with every other model for jobs.

How and when did you start your modeling career?
I started it when I was 21 and it was when I saw a link on Facebook about a talent agency looking for male models.

What was your first impression of the modeling world and was there anything that surprised you or that you didn’t expect?
My first impression was it is very cutthroat.

What is your Opinion on Homosexuality?
I don’t really have a problem with it. I don’t care what people do on their own time. It only becomes a problem if someone acts inappropriately.



Do you remember your first assignment as a model?
No I don’t. I just remember my first test shoot.

What has been the funniest job that you have done as a model so far?
I just shot for a cookbook and that was pretty funny.


How would you put these factors in order of importance for becoming a successful model: the right look, hard work, luck?
I would usually say hard work, but its all about having the right look.


What does Success mean to you? Wealth, fame, happiness or none of these?
I would say happiness.

The three most important 'things' in your life are...?
My family, my friends, and my faith.

What kind of music do you like best? What's your current favorite song?
I really like alternative music and my favorite song right now is— Woke the Fuck Up by Jon Bellion.



What do you like to do in your free time, do you have any particular hobby that some might find odd?
I like to work out or hang out with friends ...


Thanks you ANTHONY!! for sharing your story with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment