Thursday, August 27, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Anthony Parker: Hottest Male Model Today









Anthony Parker
Hottest Male Model Today
by Christopher Uvenio

- Let's give some tips to new models, tell me What is the most important thing that a girl/boy should do to present herself/himslef well in castings?


I would say just make sure your hygiene is on point and dress plainly.
Do you have an interesting anecdote from a photo shoot, a casting or a show?
No, not really.
Instagram photo by @anthoparofficial via ink361.com

Turning to some personal questions, how would you describe your way to have fun, the places you usually go, and your way to enjoy life?
I just have fun by being myself, no matter where I am. I think thats the way everyone should have fun, just be yourself, don’t try to please others all the time.
Tell me about your professional plans: apart from modeling, what else would you like to pursue or are you already pursuing?
I really want to open my own restaurant.
Instagram photo by @anthoparofficial via ink361.com
- What is your favorite sport and how often do you play it?
My favorite sport is baseball but I havent played it for a few years.

What is your favorite kind of movies and the last film you watched?
I like comedies and the last movie I saw was a documentary called The Internet’s Own Boy

Your favorite female model?
My favorite female model has to be Danielle Knudson but I really like this girl Mirella Borghese on Instagram.
Instagram photo by @anthoparofficial via ink361.com
-Where have you been traveling recently?
I went to LA and Utah about a month ago

Thank you for your time Anthony!

No comments:

Post a Comment