Monday, March 9, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Jordan Coulter Supermodel from Down Under!



Interview by Christopher Uvenio


"I was leaving the movie cinemas when I was 15 and thats where Kirk Blake from "What Model Management" saw me..."

"I have done photo shoots for Numero Homme, GQ Australia, Calvin Klien Look book, Dolce and Gabbana's Anniversery book with Mariano Vivanco and now Dsquared2 Campaign with Mert and Marcus..."
"Fun is anything that urges me to want to do it again..."
We are pleased to present our interview with the Australian model, Jordan Coulter. Jordan is very young (22 y.o.) but he has already a few big jobs behind him, he has been shot by Matthais Vriens (Numero Homme), Mariano Vivanco (Dolce&Gabbana's Anniversery book), Karl Simone,  Max Doyle, Mert and Marcus .Tony Duran and Scott Hoover.            
  


-Hello Jordan, I'm flattered you accepted to be interviewed for my blog! to start this interview off, please give me some background information.  Well I was born in up in Rockhampton, but then when I was 3 I moved down to the Coast and have lived here ever since. I am currently in year 12 and can not wait to be finished.






- How did you start your career as a model? Who convinced you to become a model?Well I was leaving the movie cinemas when I was 15 and thats where Kirk Blake from "What Model Management" saw me  and then it went from there. I would have never become a model if it wasn't for Kirk.







-Do you remember your first photo shoot?  Who was the photographer and did you feel comfortable in front of his camera?Umm I actually can not remember the very first photo shoot I did, must have been a good one...The first one I remember was with Thor Engelstad for a local brand of the name 'Rufus Green' (awesome clothes). I was pretty nervous and therefore had to have a toilet break quite often.






-What kind of assignments, as a model, do you prefer? Well I have done photo shoots for Numero Homme, GQ Australia, Calvin Klien Look book, Dolce and Gabbana's Anniversery book with Mariano Vivanco and now Dsquared2 Campaign with Mert and Marcus, so I would have to say that they are my favourite purely because I have never experienced any other form. I am looking forward to trying something new, maybe some video camera work...







-I know it's important moment for your career, can you share with me some of your recent and upcoming  modeling assignments?I keep thinking your meaning school assignments haha. Been a long day. Well I was meant to go over to NY a couple weeks ago for something, but then had to cancel because of school work. But I am doing the Just Jeans campaign next week down in Sydney.








-Tell  me something about yourself,  how would you describe yourself in few words? Which adjectives would you use?Hmmm clean, (shower 3 times a day), have a bad haircut most of the time and I like older women..




-How do you like to spend your free time and what is the meaning of fun and having a good time for you?In my free time I like casual strolls on the beach collecting shells playing rugby, surfing, snowboarding. Fun is anything that urges me to want to do it again.





-Thanks  Jordan for taking your time to answer my questions, it was a gift to me and my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment