Friday, March 6, 2015

Who is the Canadian Fella? Kenny Brain!

Know you might now think that I must be a huge fan of BB Canada, but I’m really not. I am a fan, however, of very handsome and hunky men like Kenny Brain should be in my Uvenio Collection!. The guy could have come to my attention any other way and I wouldn’t be any less impressed by the guy.


As I understand it he was a model before being a “reality TV celeb”, and this is one of the shoots he appeared in prior to finding a little more fame as a result of the show. I guess we all know that his appearance on BBCanada is likely to boost his modeling career, and the brands he’s appeared for previously too.
The Fetiche Armada company obviously knows a perfect model for their gear when they see one, and Kenny suits the look and feel of their clothing real well. According to photographer Johan Jansson he was a complete natural in front of the cameras too.

Now, I like to think of myself as a bit of a marketer occasionally, and I am absolutely shocked that Brian hasn’t been picked up by an underwear brand yet. Seriously, is not a perfect opportunity? The guy has been out there all over the net for his comedic (and totally hot) showing off in nothing but a tight wet pair of briefs. You would have thought Calvin Klein would have been on the phone already ;)


 
I’m the first to admit that there are a lot of things about modern TV that I absolutely loathe with a passion. I really hate the notion of “celebrity” arising from nothing more than appearing on the screen and being vacuous enough to gain a following of idiots. But, even though I am clearly biased against the complete dominance of “reality” TV shows, I have to confess that there are the occasional little treats that have me interested.
Kenny Brian is one such example.
I don’t pay much attention to Big Brother in the UK (the TV show, not GCHQ and their insidious spying efforts lol) but after seeing some photos of the bearded hunk Kenny Brian recently I am more than a little curious about his presence on the BB Canada show
Kenny showing off, getting all oiled up and giving the viewers quite the display. I know a little about him now, for instance he’s single, has a dog, and misses her. He’s apparently a very emotional man too.

No comments:

Post a Comment