Friday, March 6, 2015

5 Questions for.... Ricki Hall!


5 Questions for Ricki Hall:  
The Look of a SuperModel!!  
by Christopher Uvenio
If your life were a film it would be?
If my life was a film I would have to say Pretty Woman. I'm just like Julia Roberts, all I need is a rich cougar to look after me.




A song that makes your heart skip a beat?
The song that makes my heart skip a beat is 'Ain't No Sunshine' by Bill Withers for the obvious reason that it's a fucking beautiful song.

A guilty pleasure of yours you can't seem to quit?
A guilty pleasure I can't seem to quit is that I have every film with Danny Dyer in it and watch them alot. That boy can do no wrong. Don't hate me.

I'm gonna have to hate you a little now. And if the world were coming to an end and you were allowed one last kiss, who would be lucky enough to land on your lips?
If the world was coming to an end and I could choose one last kiss it would be Agyness Deyn without a shadow of a doubt.



Which item of clothing in your closet gets most wear and why?
My Dr. Martens get the most wear out of anything I wear. They are a must for anyone's wardrobe. I wear mine to the fucking death.

Thanks Ricki/Stay Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment