Sunday, February 15, 2015

World Premiere Interview: RICARDO BALDIN


"I was a lazy but talented student, and I really liked biology and history. I was the one who wanted to be friend of everyone, I loved that time!..."
 
"I was living in Mexico for two years before I moved to NY and I was working veeery well over there, I moved to NYC and I'm trying to keep it up. Till now I'm doing pretty well but seeking for something big..."
"I'm a simple guy who enjoys simple things, for me there is no better thing than meeting a good friend..."


Hello  Ricardo,  Welcome to my Blog! Mag! to start this interview off, please give me some background information.                        
Hello everyone, thanks for having me, it's a pleasure to be here! I'm Brazilian, born and raised in São Paulo, the biggest city in Brazil, but I am also an Italian citizen because of my Nonno, from Treviso, north of Italy.  I started travelling the world when I was 18 right after I finished the high school, and I am living in NYC right now.
 -What do you remember about your school days,  did you have many friends and what was your favorite subject?
I was a lazy but talented student, and I really liked biology and history. I was the one who wanted to be friend of everyone, I loved that time!

-When did you start to model and what was your first modeling job?
I was 16 when I first start, and my first job was a fashion show for Democrata shoes, in a big event in São Paulo.
-Do you remember your first photo shoot? Who was the photographer and did you feel comfortable in front of his/her camera?I do remember yes, but I confess I don't remember the name of the photographer. I was kinda shy, didn't know exactly what to do, but I ended up getting some nice pictures I used for years in my portfolio.
-I know it's a very important moment of your modeling career, can you share with me some of your recent and upcoming  modeling assignments?I was living in Mexico for two years before I moved to NY and I was working veeery well over there, I moved to NYC and I'm trying to keep it up. Till now I'm doing pretty well but seeking for something big that I believe will happen pretty soon. Remember this face here ;)

-What is your favorite sport and how often do you play it?As a good Brazilian I am a soccer lover, watching and playing. I try to play twice a week but I always play at least once. I am a great basketball fan too, I don't miss any game of the NBA playoffs  and I also played it for 4 years.


-Tell me about your way to have fun, the places you usually go and your way to enjoy life...I'm a simple guy who enjoys simple things, for me there is no better thing than meeting a good friend, doesn't matter where, and laughing hard. Or being with a girl watching the sunset. I enjoy being healthy, having a great family and great friends, also a great job. I'm very thankful for that and I enjoy every moment when I think about it.



-What kind of movies do you like best?
I love a good comedy, and also some action movies.
-What kind of music do you like best and what is your current favorite song?I listen to many different kind of music, but if I had to pick one it would be The XX - Night Time
-Thanks Ricardo for taking the time to reply to my questions!Thank you guys for having me here, it was my pleasure!



No comments:

Post a Comment