Sunday, February 15, 2015

World Premiere Interview: MARIO LONCARSKI

"I was born in Vienna and also grew up there and with my little sister Dalia and my parents. My parents moved from Serbia one year before my birth..."
"There was a Model Contest, were my sister wanted to take part at. So I went with her, just to see how that casting went on. Locally they spotted me, and..."


"I already worked in several cities like Milan, London and Paris. I got to know a lot of people and I really enjoyed it! I had to stop modeling for a while and go to army...Now I'm back! 


Hello Mario, I'm flattered you accepted to be interviewed for my blog, to start this interview off, please give some background information.


Hey thank you very much, it’s a pleasure! I’ll try to share a bit of my personality. I was born in Vienna and also grew up there and with my little sister Dalia and my parents. My parents moved from Serbia one year before my birth. They always wanted me to try several kind of sport.


When I was ten years old, I discovered swimming, which I really loved and started training a lot by then. After my junior championship and high school graduation the big opportunity opened up and I started modeling right away. It was something completely different! I didn’t know that much about the fashion industry, but just after few months I already worked in several cities like Milan, London and Paris. I got to know a lot of people and I really enjoyed it! I had to stop modeling for a while and go to army... Now I am back again... with a New Look :) I am anxious to start travelling the world again !

- Tell me more details about how you started your modeling career...Now that’s a funny story! There was a Model Contest, were my sister wanted to take part at. So I went with her, just to see how that casting went on. Locally they spotted me, and suggested me to take part as well. So I took part, won that Contest and got a contract with Austrian agency Wiener Models.

- Do you remember your first photo shoot? Who was the photographer and did you feel comfortable in front of the camera?Sure I can! It was one of my first jobs, shot in London. The Photographer was Nick Knight it was for Arena Homme Plus. It was a very cool experience, everything was new for me and the way he shoots is still one of the best!-


 Tell me a little bit your way to have fun, the places you usually go and  your way to enjoy life and so on.I really love spending my time with friends and family, doing sports with them, hanging out in bars, restaurants and spontaneously party! There is hardly ever a day where I just stay at home, watching TV. I need to go out in the fresh air to move my body or going to gym.

 - What is your favorite sport and how often do you play it?My favorite sport was swimming. But after my professional career as a swimmer, my interests duplicated. So I play several sports just for fun, such as football, basketball, cycling, bowling,  & tennis  

- What is your favorite kind of movies and the last film you watched?I enjoy watching a great variety of movie types from classics such as Some like it hot, or Cry baby to blockbusters like, James Bond or Ted. In general I can say that I am a Quentin Terentino fan.- Thanks Mario for sharing your story with me, it has been a gift to me and to my readers!Enjoy reading it! And I hope you will like my new look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment