Monday, April 14, 2014

World Premiere Interview: Rocky 4: Women, Romance & Sex

6'2, 174 lbs.,Tall, handsome, body of a Rock. Rocky Coates is back for the 4th series of the never ending series. This time I get personal with him on women, romance, and sex. And check out Super Male Model Rocky on the runway during Fashion week! The Male supermodel is sure amazing and I can’t wait to work with him tomorrow at 12pm!!!
 What cultural icons have mattered most to you? 
Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, Bob Marley, Martin Luther King Jr., Freddie Mercury and Gandhi are all Icons that have influenced me either mentally or physically.

Working with photographers: naked sometime? 
I have done shoots naked before nothing with showing full frontal though.

Modeling world: women still rule?
 I don't believe they "rule" the world but, we as men are still definitely background noise as models for the most part. Although there are some guys that set the bar for both genders fashion wise. 

A fashionista?
 I do not refer to myself at all as a fashionisto or fashionista for that matter haha! 

Having fun, enjoying life? 
I would say I am having a lot of fun enjoying life. I have patches where I am not in the best mood but, for the most part life is a beautiful thing. 
The craziest (nastiest?) thing he´s ever done in a summer time season?
 Possibly one of the craziest thing I have done in the summer is threw a party/sleepover with a girl that was in Playboy and 2 of her friends and 2 of my guy friends on the top of one of those inflated tennis tents at a high end gym. going up it with all the booze and pillows was tough but, we could slide right down it a bit after sunrise.
Fav body part and why? 
I think my favorite body part is possibly my eyes because I like green eyes. Or my hands because how big they are. I can palm a basketball.

Do you ever look at yourself naked in the mirror? 
Yes, I am guilty of that. 
 
Have you ever had sex with someone and forgot their name?
Yes, I have a few wild times in my past I could say (grinning).

 If you could replace one actor from any sex scene in a movie, which movie would it be? 
The first thing that came to mind is Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic because the power of that concept in the story would feel so damn good.

Is it possible to have a purely physical relationship? 
I think after a while a physical relation turns into some sort of feeling from one or the other from my perspective/experiences at at least.

Who would you rather: Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock?
 I'd rather Sandra Bullock, usually prefer brunettes.
What do you think of guys who have shirtless facebookprofile photos? For guys having shirtless facebook profile pics if its from a shoot their proud of or anything other than a "selfie" at the gym its ok but, the selfies at the gym are for douche bags.

. What accent turns you on?
 I like British the British accent the most I think.

What do you wear to sleep?
 I sleep in boxer briefs, usually with my dog cuddled up under the blankets with me. He's a great snuggle buddy.

Fav underwear for daily activities and for those coooool sexy moments (lol!)
 I like to choose whats comfortable for daily activities as well as you're "coooool" moments. although being an ex male dancer I have a wide variety of underwear (grinning)
If you had to choose 1 woman that you want in your life, who would that woman be?
 I would have to say for my mother to never leave my life.

What kind of a woman would you want to spend the rest of your life?
 A girl I would want to spend the rest of my life with is one with a medium of everything. Not too serious but, serious enough to take care of business. Also semi athletic so we could compete in sports together. I wanna be able to make fun of her and laugh and she does the same to me. We can stay at home or get dressed up and turn heads as well.
You prefer one-Night-Stand or Romance dating? 
I definitely prefer romance dating.
 It's pretty tough for me to get turned on if I am not into the person and just meeting someone is tough to get into them.

 What type of tattoo should a guy never get? 
Personally I think tribal bands are pretty stupid on modern guys unless there's a reason/story for them. However on the leg or arm of a guy that has no reason besides how "cool" it looked is stupid to me.

What kind of underwear are you wearing right now? 
Right now I am wearing some Pulse black and white striped boxer briefs.

Are white lies acceptable in a relationship?
 I think white lies could be acceptable as long as they're not hiding something bigger.

Have you ever dated more than one person at the same time?
 Yes, I have dated more than one person at a time. It's not like the movies where I am going on dates here and there it's more like texting and randomly staying the night together.

What personality trait do you value most in yourself?
 The personality trait I value most is I think I can make anyone feel better if they're feeling down.

Who would you do: Anne Hathaway or Jennifer Garner? 
I would rather do Jennifer Garner because she has a little more to play with.

Guilty pleasure?
 A guilty pleasure is my sweet tooth. I like candy.

An unforgettable moment?
 Hmm, I've had a few of these I think. An unforgettable moment that popped up first is when I was driving down to Portland, OR. from Seattle to move out of my house to attend school and saying goodbye to my girlfriend at the time and singing to Tom Petty's Free Falling.

What scared you when you were a kid? 
The nightmare on Elm Street movies scared me because I use to have nightmares of Freddy Kruger chasing me through my house as a kid and one time I actually woke up in the bathroom hiding next to the toilet from a dream I was having from running/hiding from him. 
What colour best represents your personality? 
I think the color Green represents my personality the best. It's my favorite and it reminds me of life.

Motto?
 I don't really have a motto but, I kind of do whatever I feel like basically if that fits under this category.

WOW! Thank you Rocky! You really are very popular with the readers on my blog! And I know they will ask for more of you! See you tomorrow at the 12pm photoshoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment