Sunday, December 22, 2013

Philip Fusco in latest Uvenio by Ted Sun

Long Island native and Freddie Prinze look-a-like Philip Fusco. We first saw Fusco in the fall in some Andrew Christian photos. Youtube fitness trainer and underwear model Philip Fusco, rocked with photographer Ted Sun at his beautiful studio. I met Phillip Fusco and very familiar with his work, one of the nicest male model who sure managed to be able to squeezed his very busy schedule to be in my shoot at 6pm! Yes, Phillip in my menswear designs, sorry no underwear even though he is known as the underwear model. He sure looks great in my designs!     
And yes there will be more Phillip Fusco in my designs, and perhaps in my newest underwear collections very soon! And with L.A. photographer, Ted Sun and I look forward to collaborating more work together with the Underwear Model!

No comments:

Post a Comment