Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Uvenio Rocks with D Glenn!

I met with DGlenn who is amazingly talented and officially known as the Hip Hop Photographer! He and I worked together and brainstormed with several ideas that will have the fashion insiders talking!
Along with the photoshoot of the European very handsomely striking looks with a body of a Spartcus, Dmitriy Antyassiv was not afraid to have fun like a hot Rock Star in my designs.
With a Body to match, Dmitriy posed and brought of lot of hot, sexual energy of a rock star and showing off his talents with his guitar and muscles. Dmitriy brought so much to the shoot that DGlenn and I are looking forward to working with him again soon! Dressing Dmitry certainly no problem, my collection fitted his body like it was custom made for him!
DGlenn and I were so impressed that even Dmitriy brought GlamRock collection to life with my Embroidery Harlequin blazer and black sequin tank top. The shoot was taking at DGlenn's photography studio in Manhattan on 48th street, filled with male models including Stephen, female models, makeup artists and a very creative hairstylist who did all the hair styling for the shoot.
   Another handsome striking male model, Stephen modeled in my collection briefly since he had another shoot after mine collection was continuing. DGlenn and i are working on a webseries that will be a combo of the classic iconic: 90's series of Style with Elsa Klench/Entertainment Tonight/Fashion Television with Jeanne Baker...all 3 shows into one: and this time DGlenn and I are cohosting the new series base in fashion that has been missing in the news since nearly 20 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment