Sunday, March 1, 2020

Interview with Male Model: Mohamed Mahouk

Mohamed Mahouk
Age: 22
Height: 183 Cm
Hometown: Temse
Agency: Dc Models NL and IBIZA, Galucci Models
Instagram: Mahoukofficial
1. How did you get into modeling?
Approached by a man when I was shopping and received his card for a photoshoot.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
Fitness, working with Volvo Trucks ( assembling trucks ), shopping
3. Whats your most embarrassing moment?


My mom walked in when I was having some private time with my girlfriend. 
DSC_7652
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
What I love about social media is you can get into contact with people all over the world, like yourself. And what I hate about it is some copycat’s who post the same thing after I post something. I like to have my own style.
5. Favorite part of your body?!
My abs.
6. Where are your roots?
Arabic, born in Belgium and have been living in Belgium my whole life.
7. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
Kim Kardashian.
DSC_6889
8. Do you have any special Talents?
Posing, beatboxing, charming and well spoked.

9. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
Earning a living by posting a picture on social media through advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment