Sunday, March 1, 2020

Anthony Guerrieri: Top Model Interview

Image
Name: Anthony Guerrieri
Age: 29
Height: 5’10
Hometown: Boulder, Colorado
Agency: free
Instagram: @anthonyfabisme
1. How did you get into modeling?
I always was interested in Modeling, but when I lived in Denver when I was 19 I was scouted for Prime Agency. After being in their magazine and fashion show I knew it was something I loved. Not to mention I am into fashion and love taking photos haha. Then moving to California I just continued to expand.
Image result for anthony guerrieri male model
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
If I am not modeling I am either doing my other job that I love, which is selling high end Real Estate in La Jolla, CA. I have been a realtor for about 7 years and love seeing beautiful homes. If I’m not doing that I’m spending time at home with my two crazy Yorkies and my soon to be fiance. I love to cook and just relax at home and enjoy our down time.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
One of the most spontaneous things I think I have ever done was super last minute my partner and I decided to just jump in the cat and go to Vegas to surprise my cousin for her 21st birthday. It was one of the funnest mini vacas we had, non stop bottle service and pool side cabanas.
4. Whats your life moto?
I would say I have two. First is that „everything happens for a reason“ and second is „take one day at a time“.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
My personal style varies, I definitely like to show some skin haha but I like clean looks that are a bit more edgy. I tend to wear a lot of black. As far as brand I love Balenciaga, but I have a ton of items from Zara and Top Shop, they are priced so we’ll and just love the style … Even some of the women’s clothing, for example leather pants etc. My favorite brand of fragrance has to be Tom Ford.
Image
6. What genre of music best describes you?
I personally love hip hop. Beyonce, Rihanna, cardi B, Iggy Azalea. I just feel like so much of what they talk about speaks to my personal situations.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
My home town of Boulder Colorado is definitely known for its beautiful mountains, skiing, and outdoor activities. Now to be honest I’d never want to move back there and not much for cold weather or snow activities, but the one thing I loved was playing hockey. I played all my life up until I was about 18. I was always on one of the highest level teams and loved it! The competitiveness, the rush and hockey players were like family. Definitely so e of the best years of my life.
Image
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
Well to be honest I have my celebrity model soon to be husband that I am madly in love with. He’s the only one I want to get naughty with
9. Do you have any special Talents?
One talent that no one really knows about is that I play the piano. I took lessons all while young and would just play for hours and write my own music.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
The most interesting thing online … Ugh there are so many things, but I love reading and videos about space. It just blows my mind to learn how vast it is and just how small we really are.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment