Friday, June 21, 2019

Interview with Model: Hans Sandhu

Hans Sandhu Male Model Interview
INTERVIEW WITH MALE MODEL HANS SANDHU 
Modeling helped him with his self-esteem. Ever since agency Modelrepublic noticed his special look, he is enjoying the model life to the fullest! In today’s spotlight: Austrian male model Hans Sandhu
Image result for Male Model Interviews
Nationality: Austrian
Profession: Model and Student of Medicine, Psychology
Agencies: Stella Models & Talents, LST Models (Biggest so far), Modelrepublic
Milestones: Doing jobs for great companies in Austria
Current location: Vienna
 Tell us about your career as model. How did you get started?Well, actually friends talked me into this. As a teenager I had some issues with my self-esteem. So thinking about applying for an agency was a breakpoint for me, where I told myself to try things out instead of hiding.
Image result for HANS SANDHU
When did you first sign with an agency and what was that like?This is not that long ago. In 2014 I signed my first agency contract for an agency focusing on commercial. I had applied to almost every agency in Vienna, but somehow no one, but “Modelrepublic”, was really interested in signing me. Reflecting on that, it could have been because of my special look or my low quality bathroom pictures. :D.
So I am really thankful for the opportunity Modelrepublic gave me. I did my first paid shooting for a big company.

What is one of your favorite photographs from your career so far? Who shot it?I love to shoot with friends of mine. In general it is more fun when the whole team is likeable.
Please tell us a bit more about your mother agency.Hmm. I signed the contract in May. So it’s a short time with Stella Models. What I can say is, that I am able to compete on a higher level now. Jobs are better paid. I like the bookers really much. They are very confident and patient. My highest paid job was through Stella Models.
Image result for HANS SANDHU
What do you think is the best part about being a model in the industry today?I can tell you, money is not. In the last two years I met so many incredible people, have found new friends and have experienced so many things. Through this industry I can broaden my horizon in so many ways, people outside would not believe.
What’s the biggest misconception about the male modeling industry?
Probably that it is all superficial and harsh. Actually it is often more like a bunch of friends coming together at shootings and having a good day. Also it is not that competitive when I attend a casting. Everyone likes to talk and have fun. It is really cool.
Related image
What is your favorite thing to do when not working?
I like to watch Soaps. I am not that guy who spends hours a day in the gym. If possible I meet friends of mine or just take a break from everything. The problem is that free time is very limited at the moment as I am studying two things and doing something for my modeling career. But that’s ok, as long as I can handle it.
Take us through a typical day in the life of Hans.
Haha, Don’t be disappointed, but it is a student’s normal life. I try to get up early (about 8am) and fail miserably. So I get up at 11 am and miss all the lectures in the morning. My breakfast is a balance of carbohydrates, proteins and fat and it my food routine goes really well until the evening and a pack of chocolate.
Most of the day I spent with learning and attending classes at universities. When I get a casting call I skip as many classes as possible and learn it on my own. So I try to be flexible all the time.
In the evening it is time for the gym to get my head free.
What is your favorite healthy snack?My favorite healthy snack… puh. At moment I really like bananas and peanut butter. So if get hungry between my meals and allow myself something like that. I do also like raspberries and bilberries a lot. I mix them with my oats in the morning.
What music are you into at the moment?I listen to a lot of different music directions. Folk, rock and rap are my favs. I avoid metal, heavy metal and electro. 😀

What are your travel essentials?My laptop at first place. I can’t travel without it, because I don’t own a tablet pc.  Also I do take many hair products with me.
What do you think MODELLIST-ID can do for the model community?It can connect all kind of people in the model industry.  It can promote models and help them to get on the next stage in the business.
Image result for HANS SANDHU
Do you have any model friend you would like to see presented on Modellist-ID?
Of course. Especially Schahnam, who has become a good friend of mine in the last year. We met in a model competition in November last year.
Where can we follow you?– My Facebook site: Hans Sandhu Model https://www.facebook.com/Hans.Sandhu.Model/
– My Instagram: hans.sandhu

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment