Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Getting Personal with Adam Kaszewski

image5
So we have this Poland-born, Milan-based international model Adam Kaszewski was discovered in 2012,  while on a mountain climbing trip, and as of last month, walked in his second season of shows. In his debut season, Kaszewski walked for Rick Owens, Mugler, Jean Paul Gaultier and Trussardi – among quite a few others, and has since graced the pages of GQ China, Lui  Magazine, and i-D.
But we remember he also did ANTPITAGORA’s Spring Lookbook in Milan. Adam took a quick break from work to talk to us about sports, his pre-fashion week routing, and he started to boxing, and many more.
image4
 Adam, tell us from your experience as a model have you noticed any difference changes in the world of fashion from your beginnings to now?
AK: Like 5 years ago when I started boys were not that young like right now. We were all around 18-20 years old and now boys are like 15-16 which mean  that all cloths are much smaller, and not everyone can fit them, especially at the shows. Fashion is for sure way faster than was even couple years ago, so designers want all the time new faces for their projects.
What’s the differences between working in Europe (Paris, Milan, Poland) and NYC as a foreign model?
AK: Models work around the world it’s quite similar. It s based on shows and photo shoots so you can’t really see any difference. Maybe in every country people just have different attitudes and culture of work. For example I love to work in Sweden. People always smile and they’re super friendly.
Image result for Adam Kaszewski
 What was your last album/song you played in your phone?
AK: Doing it in Lagos: Boogie / Only You – Steve Monite !! I can’t get enough of this song.
The last movie you see.
AK: It was Borg/Mcenroe – incredible tennis story ðŸ™‚ Quite funny because I used to work for Bjorn Borg, a Swedish sportswear brand. It’s really nice after all to see all the story.
Even when the world is full of negativity thoughts, catastrophic times, how do you keep your mind clean from so much crap?
AK: Oh it s for sure sport! Last month when I was in LA I finally made my dream come true and started boxing. I was working out everyday for a month and felling like I’m getting ready for the pro fight ðŸ™‚ I’m as well a triathlete so I can 100% promise that every single activity gonna clean your mind and help to move forward.
Image result for Adam Kaszewski
Your favorite place in the world.
AK: I’m love Scandinavia for the interior and beautiful life style.
 Your favorite experience working in fashion?
AK: In all fashion industry for me the best are shows! All those preparation just for 15 minutes. It’s really magical moment. I’m gonna remember forever my show for Alexander Wang x HH when I was walking with Karlie Klos, Adriana Lima and many others!
Image result for Adam Kaszewski
You have worked with so many talented people around the world, is there any missing you want to work with?
AK: There is still so many photographers, I would love to work with like Peter Lindbergh, Giampaolo Sgura or Steven Klein.
Tell us something you can never live without.
AK: I’m can’t live without books. I’m quite addicted ðŸ™‚
Any new projects, works you can share with us?
AK: There is one thing I’m dreaming about. One day I would love to open my agency and be a successful agent ðŸ™‚
Image result for Adam KaszewskiImage result for Adam KaszewskiImage result for Adam KaszewskiImage result for Adam Kaszewski

No comments:

Post a Comment