Monday, January 21, 2019

Interview with Top Model: Noah Mills

Related image
Anyone who saw the film “Sex and the City 2” , walked away with an eyeful of Noah Mills. As Anthony’s brother and Samantha’s bed buddy Nicky, the actor/model took the first step towards swiping an eraser over the “M word.”
Image result for Noah Mills nude
But there’s more to Noah than some of his parts, so PopWrap caught up with him to find out how he ended up in bed with Kim Cattrall, why he didn’t go as far as Gilles Marini and what’s next.
 How’d you snag this role?
Noah Mills: I had been studying for a while. I had auditioned for stuff before but wasn’t that serious. It’s a very competitive industry, so I came back more seriously and the script came my way. Then I got a callback with [writer/director] Michael Patrick King and a week later found out I booked the part. It’s awesome that this worked out. Now I want to follow it up with good honest work and pay my dues.
Related image
 Had you met Kim before shooting the sex scene?
Noah: I met her on set for the first time. They had such a crazy schedule, but I got to chit-chat a bit, which was nice going into doing the physical scene. [laughs] But yea, it is every bit as stimulating as you can imagine. It’s intimacy in a total active atmosphere, it’s a weird phenomenon. Kim had done that before, obviously, so it was all good.
Any words of wisdom from her?
Noah: She didn’t give me any tips. It felt pretty natural. She said that I was less nervous than most of the other guys, which helped.
Related image
 Do you think that had something to do with being a model?
Noah: [Nudity] is not a huge problem for me. I have my integrity and my boundaries aren’t going to get crossed, but I have no problem shooting a clothes-less scene if that’s what people want to see.
 Gilles Marini, sort of your character’s ancestor, went full-frontal in the first film. Is that one of the boundaries you are referring to?
Noah: For me, that’s a boundary I wouldn’t want to cross. Not at this stage and not for this type of role. I’m already a model and there’s a lot of things that are assumed about me. You see Kevin Bacon and a lot of other actors doing full-frontal — like why? For me, at this point, I wasn’t ready to do that. Some nudity is fine, but that’s a little too personal.
Related image
Ideally what would be next for you?
Noah: I’m not going to be playing Shakespeare or anything, but I’d love to do something really masculine and rough and tumble. I tend to steer towards those characters, and there’s a lot out there. I have the skills to back it up, I just need to make people believe it.
Image result for Noah Mills nudeImage result for Noah Mills nudeImage result for Noah Mills nudeRelated image

No comments:

Post a Comment