Sunday, August 26, 2018

Roberto Maya: Male Model is Back!


Image result for Roberto  Maya   2018 male model
Into beefy furry men?  Meet Rob Maya. A former male model from Mexico who now works in tech.
Check out more images below. It’s fascinating to see his body transformation from his lean physique to thick and juicy.
Male Model Rob Maya 26 years old from Los Angeles, California.
"I recently relocated to LA after modeling around and working for different agencies and fashion communities around the world in Spain, Mexico, Italy, France, Brazil, Argentina and the US. After going to film school my experience in both sides of the camera have given me a great, confident and dynamic attitude when shooting and modeling in general. I have worked with great photographers and designers, have done campaigns for a couple well known brands and been in Fashion Weeks and fashion shows, I have been in commercials, film and music videos, but most important I have met great people. I'm chameleonic and photographers like that, although people love to see me always in underwear and swimwear I have experience in high fashion and lifestyle and also enjoy doing it."I recently relocated to LA after modeling around and working for different agencies and fashion communities around the world in Spain, Mexico, Italy, France, Brazil, Argentina and the US.
Image result for Rob Maya Male Model nude
 After going to film school my experience in both sides of the camera have given me a great, confident and dynamic attitude when shooting and modeling in general. I have worked with great photographers and designers, have done campaigns for a couple well known brands and been in Fashion Weeks and fashion shows, I have been in commercials, film and music videos, but most important I have met great people. I'm chameleonic and photographers like that, although people love to see me always in underwear and swimwear I have experience in high fashion and lifestyle and also enjoy doing it." 
Either way, I’d take a bit out of that. 4 years after I quit modeling to pursue my tech biz venture I found myself in front of a camera again (and perhaps the last time) This image portraits my transition from boy to man!!! 
Related imageImage result for Rob Maya  2018Related image

Rob Maya in his beginning of his
modeling career!
Related image
Image result for Rob Maya Male Model nude
Image result for Rob Maya Male Model
Roberto Maya has been around the world and back modeling his assets, from high fashion to his sexy fashion in rumpled white Calvin Klein briefs. But he says people love to see him most in underwear and swimwear. With his dark hair and muscled features, is it any wonder why?
Related imageImage result for Rob MayaImage result for Rob MayaImage result for Roberto  Maya   2018 male modelImage result for Rob MayaImage result for Rob Maya Male ModelImage result for Rob Maya Male ModelPicture About Male Model Rob Maya 26 years old from Los Angeles, California, US Image result for Rob Maya Male Model nudeRelated imageImage result for Roberto  Maya   2018 male modelImage result for Roberto  Maya   2018 male model

No comments:

Post a Comment