Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Pablo Morales: Made in Brazil

Pablo Marais is a Brazilian ma born on February 4, 1993 in Goiania city which is the capital of Goiás in the Central-Western Region of Brazi. He moved to Rio de Janeiro when he was 12 y/o.
He started as a dancer then moved to modelling. He is also good at singing.
Pablo Morais
Pablo Morales: “Anyone can be famous for anything, but success means that you´ve reached your goals, and you feel so accomplished”.
His acting career started when he joined in Rio the local famous theater group Nós do Morro.
Noticed by his good looking and fit appearance he was casted in a role as a guest actor for the TV show “Subúrbia” (TV Globo). Then he participated to the soup opera “Sangue Bom” (TV Globo) as Jonathan James in 2012. In 2016 he played the young Cícero in the first season of the soup opera “Velho Chico” (TV Globo)and in 2017 he is casted in Viva a Diferençia a popular TV Show in Brazil.

I love art, I love to play bass and guitar, and I love to spend some time composing songs. I intend to get better in everything I do.
Related image
How did he get discovered
I was doing Circus classes, and there was a model who gave me the card from her agency. So I went to the agency and then they called mom asking her if I could do the fashion show.
My first shooting was with the photographer Michael Roberts and the model Alice Braga for Vanity Fair in Rio.
I’m living now in Miami. I’m trying to get in some theatre company here.

Working with photographers: posed naked already?
I really enjoy when I work with the photographers who like to interact with the models. It´s really cool when they express their ideas. I love when everyone claps after the last click, that means we did a great job.
Naked??? Only if it’s worth! hahaha

The catwalks experiences
I´ve already wakled for some cool fashion designers. The Fashion Rio for Blue Man was the best catwalk ever!
A fashionista?
People say that, but I just like to wear clothes that are customized by me. I like to cut and sew my clothes, and feel myself comfortable wearing them.

Imagine you a famous model surrounded by a huge crowd?
I’ll let them take me away. hahaha


Show biz, fame, success…
Show Business, it’s just work, the name already says. Fame and success are different things. Anyone can be famous for anything, but success means that you´ve reached your goals, and you feel so accomplished.
Most important things for his life
FRIENDS- they’re forever. The distance makes no difference. You’ll always be worried about them and wishing that they are happy. You can sacrifice your own happiness for them.
LOVE- we can’t live without it
CINEMA- every life is a movie
ART- aways shows us what we need to see
MOTHER- it’s unique.


Love X Dating
LOVE- A very exciting thing inside your heart. You want to spend all your time with that person, because everything is better when you’re with her. It can make you strong and fragile. You can do anything for that person because love makes miracles. It’s the way that my girlfriend makes me feel.

Sports
Rowing – I participated in many competitions in Rio de Janeiro. I like skating, running and swimming.

Having fun, enjoying life
Always with my girlfriend (Therefore Agatha), She’s also a model and we’re living together in Miami. I like to go out and spend my time with her. I love to go to the beach and being in touch with nature, I think my country is the perfect place for that.
And I always have fun playing guitar.
In his Ipod
I love Bob Dylan, The Doors, Nirvana, Seu Jorge, Chico Buarque, Caetano Velozo, Cazuza… And my favorite singer is me! hahahaha

Favorite food
I like fruits, watermelon is my favorite one. And I LOVE rice and beans, I’m brazilian and I can’t live without that.

I’m planning to stay in the USA working as a model and studying theater. And then go back to Brazil and keep working on it.
My mother agency is 40 Graus Models . Rio de Janeiro city where I usually live.
Thanks you so much for having me World of Models family. A big hug!!!
Image result for Pablo Morais by Rick Day

No comments:

Post a Comment