Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Gui Fedrizzi: Made in Brazil

Image result for Gui Fedrizzi Model
"Since I was 15 years old I started to work, but not as a model, my first job was in a Pharmacy, after this, I had 2 more different jobs.."

"Yeah, it`s been a very nice moment of my career, and I`m so happy! I`ve done the editorial for YKM magazine by Vogue, Derimod campaign, Guglielminotti Milano.."
Image result for Gui Fedrizzi Model nude
"In my free time I like to practice my brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, I like to spend time with my girl, friends and family, I like to workout, but sometimes, I just love to stay home and watch football and my series!!"
Image result for Gui Fedrizzi Model
I ampleased to present my interview with the Brazilian model, Gui Fedrizzi, rising star of the fashion industry. Gui has worked with many well-known photographers especially with Maurizio Montani, with whom has done a good number of photoshoots for some campaigns and editorials. In his free time Gui likes to practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and spend time with his girlfriend, the model Marina Schulik. Following here our  exclusive interview with Gui.
Hello Gui, I'm really flattered you accepted to be interviewed for  my blog, just to start this interview off please give me some background information
Do you remember your first assignment as a model?Not really, just remember that it was a editorial for a magazine.
Image result for Gui Fedrizzi Model
 -Which do you prefer doing: runway shows, editorials, catalog jobs? Why?I love to do all of them, because each of them have a different feeling to do it, different challenge.
Related image
-I know it's a special moment for your successful career, can you tell me a little bit about your recent and upcoming jobs?Yeah, it`s been a very nice moment of my carrer, and I`m so happy! I`ve done the editorial for YKM magazine by Vogue, Derimod campaign, Guglielminotti Milano, Caliban, Nara Camicie campaign (Milano), and Karen Walker eyewear campaign, these are my recent jobs.-How would you put these factors in order of importance for becoming a successful model: the right look, hard work, luck?I would change a little for me it would be:  Faith, focus, to believe yourself, to have a family and friends that support you, and never give up!

Image result for Gui Fedrizzi Model
Your favorite female model?In the first place my girlfriend, Marina Schulik, not only because she is my girlfriend but because I really like her work, and then Gisele BundchenI know you travel a lot for work but what is your favorite holiday destination? Cape Town for sure!

-What do you like to do in your free time, do you have any particular hobby that some might find odd?
In my free time I like to practice my brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, I like to spend time with my girl, friends and family, I like to workout, but sometimes, I just love to stay home and watch football and my series!!
 -Thanks Gui for taking the time to reply to my questions, it was a gift for me and my readers!I have to thank you  Edo!! It was a pleasure for me!! Take care and keep doing your great job! Hugs!
Image result for Gui Fedrizzi ModelImage result for Gui Fedrizzi ModelRelated image

No comments:

Post a Comment