Sunday, July 31, 2016

World Premiere: Anthony Parker; Sexiest Man Alive is Back!

Anthony Parker: Sexiest Male Model Alive!
                 My 5th Interview with the Super Male Model!
One of the stars of my Coffeetable Book, he completed 3 chapters and more to come of the 250 pages!!
By Christopher Uvenio

- Let's give some tips to new models, tell me What is the most important thing that a girl/boy should do to present herself/himslef well in castings?

I would say just make sure your hygiene is on point and dress plainly




Do you have an interesting anecdote from a photo shoot, a casting or a show?

No, not really



Turning to some personal questions, how would you describe your way to have fun, the places you usually go, and your way to enjoy life?

I just have fun by being myself, no matter where I am. I think thats the way everyone should have fun, just be yourself, don’t try to please others all the time.


Tell me about your professional plans: apart from modeling, what else would you like to pursue or are you already pursuing?

I really want to open my own restaurant.




- What is your favorite sport and how often do you play it?

My favorite sport is baseball but I havent played it for a few years.




What is your favorite kind of movies and the last film you watched?

I like comedies and the last movie I saw was a documentary called The Internet’s Own Boy.


Your favorite female model?

My favorite female model has to be Danielle Knudson but I really like this girl Mirella Borghese on Instagram.




-Where have you been traveling recently?

I went to LA and Utah about a month ago.



With your Amazing Good looks and a fabulous body, how do you keep yourself look good and what do you do to keep in such great shape? Healthy eating and regular trips to the gym.
 Who are your personal favorite designers and what designs do you wear? What designers you wouldn’t wear?Kenneth Cole and Polo, Express, H&M. There isn’t really any designer who I don’t like.

 How do you keep up to date with fashion?
I follow GQ on Facebook and follow numerous fashion accounts on Instagram.

 What are you, a Boxer or brief kind of Male model?Definitely brief

 What made you first become a model?The end of my baseball career

 How did you feel when you did your first ever fashion show or photo shoot?   

I was nervous but very excited

 How do you feel about the female model controversy of the size 0 debate in the industry?  

I think that if a woman can look good in front of a camera then she doesn’t necessarily have to be size 0.

 If you were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead? 
Culinary arts or gym teacher

 What are guilty pleasures food wise?
Brownies

  How do you cope under the pressures of being a model and is being nude also a pressure? 
I haven’t really felt any pressure being a model and as far as being nude, I’m confident in my body so have no problem with it.

 What beauty tips do you swear by? Apricot face scrub

 What’s your favorite colour?
Orange
 What colour would you not wear? Olive Green


 You been modeling for quite a long time, do you love it and see yourself modeling for the next 5 years
I plan on modeling for the next 40 years.

 What do you do in leisure/spare time? Watch tv, mostly sports and hang with friends.

What advice would you give a newbie who's just starting in the industry - any suggestions on what to do or what to avoid?
Be confident in yourself but be aware of scams because they are out there.


THANK You ANTHONY! I completely adore you and look forward seeing you rock in more of my designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment