Thursday, May 5, 2016

World Premiere Interview: Tayte Hanson talks Underwear!

Just when you thought you couldn’t experience Tayte Hanson on a more personal level, the  exclusive model opens up for an interview with Me. He goes surprisingly deep, revealing not-so-secrets such as a versatile belly button (he can make it an innie or an outie) and a love for jumping from staggering heights. I also asked him about his underwear, of course. Spoiler alert: he likes to exercise in jockstraps.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/888229de5a650844926213be7b42db65/tumblr_njy8nzz2Lu1qhj9ino7_500.jpg

 There is a Q&A below, but first things first: watch the video interview. Tayte wears a white Dolce & Gabanna brief under a pair of blue jeans. Did we mention he does so while soaking in a river? Well he does. And all of a sudden, it’s been far too long since we’ve skinny dipped.

What is a smell you absolutely love? 
I LOVE wood. Okay, man wood sure, but mostly pine, oak, and cedar. Something about nature is so incredibly sensual and sexy to me. If I ever come out with a fragrance it’s basically gonna be a tree branch in a bottle.

What is your favorite city in the world?
Solden, Austria! It’s a small ski village in the state of Tyrol and is utterly perfect. Beautiful, friendly people, landscapes so gorgeous you’ll drop your camera, and tons of peach schnapps.
Favorite style (not brand) of underwear and why?
I love boxer briefs. It may be because that’s what I wore growing up and what feels best on my body, but I also love it aesthetically on myself and others. They seem to give off a gruff essence.

How important is underwear to you and why?
Eh. I love cute underwear and use it as an accessory, but at the end of the day if underwear didn’t exist I’d get by–I’m 100% cool with going commando.
How do you feel about jockstraps? 
I love jockstraps, but mostly when working out. They were designed for comfort when exercising and I truly feel that they fulfill that need very well. I also like how they look, but I’d much prefer the outline of everything than seeing it all.

What food totally grosses you out?
Raw onions.
Do you have a secret talent? What?
I can pull my belly button out to make an innie or outie and I can blow balloons up with my nose.

Guilty Pleasure: What is your favorite reality TV or Competition show?
None. I love sitcoms and stand up comedy. If I had a guilty pleasure on TV it’d be re-watching “American Ham” by Nick Offerman. I also really enjoy most shows centered around homo culture because I enjoy seeing the opinions and views of others on the culture I find myself most attached to.
If you could live in any era of history (excluding present/future) which would it be and why?
I want to live in the medieval era. I love swords and horses and farms and dirty peasants. It’d probably be a really shitty time to live, but the idea of it is so interesting. Maybe if we ever get time travel I’ll go for a week!

What’s one thing you wish you could already do? (i.e. juggle, play an instrument, etc)
I want to be able to sing so badly. If anyone give singing lessons and think they can make anyone into a singer PLEASE email me.
What’s the scariest/riskiest thing you’ve ever done not related to modeling?
I love heights and have jumped, flown, and fallen from many a tall place and love it. The most dangerous was probably cliff diving in Mexico–we were jumping from around 60 feet and the fall was amazing.

At the end of the day, when all is said and done, what’s the most important characteristic a person should have?
Honesty. If you aren’t honest, to yourself especially, you will be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment