Thursday, February 25, 2016

Interview with Calum Winsor



Talk me through an average day in the life of you?
An average day for me currently involves waking and heading to the gym to train my personal training clients which in turn motivate my day. Then I do my own little workout before enjoying the sunshine by the pool or going for a run or catching up with friends. I then grab something healthy to eat before heading out to train more clients and if I'm lucky I'll train a second time. On days when there's casting or photoshoots I usually make myself available and make the magic happen.
 
How did you get into modelling?
I fell in love with the idea of modelling watching the first season of America's Next Top Model. Then when I was dancing and doing other arts in Sydney I met the right people to motivate me and help me get into it.

 
What have been some of your highlights so far? 
Highlights have definitely been coming to the U.S. and meeting/working with some of the most amazing big names of the industry, with some beautiful images and relationships to show for it.

 
What has been your most memorable shoot? 
The most memorable is definitely this calendar shoot as I have invested so much energy into its creation and I'm extremely happy with how it's come out. Brian Jamie is outstanding and apart from being one of the best photographer's in the world at what he does, he is a complete champion and all round beautiful guy!
 
What can you tell us about the images you shot for this project?
The calendar is called 'LOVE', with the hope that everyone who sees it loves it. There is bright, colourful, strong, cheeky, fun and playful images that I feel really represent me.  I hope I can show people the positive and good energy I try to bring everywhere I go, as well as a little sex appeal lol.

Can we expect to see you flash more than a smile in some of the images?
There might be one, two or three... cheeky images hehe.

As you know, you have to be pretty confident in your own skin to model.  What's your favourite part of your body?
I'm a big believer in symmetry, balance and working on the whole big picture. I love my legs because they don't fit into any pants that any brand seems to make - I guess from squatting all day - but I love how I'm put together and that I focus on every part of me when I work out.

   
Which part of your body gets the most compliments from lovers and fans? 
Definitely my legs and booty lol. Being 6"3 and having these giant pipes seems to inspire people and get some attention at the same time.

As well as the calendar you have also shot some well-toned gift/hallmark cards. Which one would you show me to ensure you got the best feature possible on my blog?
The idea of these cards is to be bright and extremely eye-catching. A good portion of them are crops which just show a little peek of a certain pose or position. They can be sent for a birthday, the holidays, Christmas, whatever... But to receive a half naked 80's tennis player bending over to pull up his knee high sock or to see my booty doing a yoga pose is designed to put a smile on everyone's face!
 
  So there are lots of different options available?
There will be lots of options which you can buy individually or in packs. There will also be one or two nice options for Valentine's Day with the blood love heart sure to cause a stir!

Where can fans pre-order your calendar and when does it ship?
The online store is up and working now!  Visit calumwinsor.com. 

 
Thanks Calum!

No comments:

Post a Comment