Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Exclusive Interview: Cameron Horner

Born and-raised Ohio native Cameron Horner to “Ohiolight.” Cameron first caught our attention back in March while modeling for Quarter Homme. Seeing Cameron’s boy-next-door looks and ease in front of the camera put him high up on our list of models we’d like to know more about.

In the below interview with Cameron, My wish was granted—I’ve got all the dirt and /or good on the guy now. I know that Cameron is an English major, wants to travel the world, and–get this guys and gals–he’s single! Cameron also wants to eventually be a high school English teacher. Side note: can you imagine concentrating on reading The Great Gatsby with a teacher like Horner. Thank God the movie just came out!

Check out my full interview with Cameron below, as well as 10 of his best photos from his time modeling for Quarter Homme. We’re all for spreading the arts, but we also hope to see many more modeling photos of Cameron before he settles down to teach the next generation.

Cameron Horner Fills in the Blanks!

Name: Cameron Horner

Born and Raised: Upper Arlington, Ohio

Current Location: Columbus, Ohio (working here for Abercrombie and Fitch. I plan to move to NY after my contract is up)

Astrological Sign: Capricorn. I’m very physical and super passionate. While I’m totally ambitious, I try to stay as patient as possible… but that doesn’t always work out. :)

Relationship Status: Single, single, single.

Height: 6’0″

Weight: 175

Chest: 41 1/2

Waist: 31”

Shoe Size: 10 1/2

Hair color: Dirty blond

Eye color: Blue

Ethnicity: White

Underwear modeling is… A rush! Stripping down in front of a bunch of strangers is exhilarating but also super therapeutic. Plus, it’s hilarious to watch how awkward some people get with how comfortable I am walking around in almost nothing haha!

My experience with the Quarter Homme campaign was… Awesome. The staff who helped prep me for the shoot were so friendly and did everything they could to help me get in the zone. The set was totally rustic, which was great because it helped me bring a contemporary feel to the underwear. Especially when we shot the navy briefs in front of the silver distillery tubs; it looked way modern and felt super edgy!

If I could have dinner with anyone in the world… I would wine and dine Mr. James Dean. That stud is not only a fashion and style icon, he’s the original bad ass with a whole lot of sex appeal!

If I could have a KiKi with anyone in the world…  It would totally have to be SJP! (Sarah Jessica Parker) Because you know she would be waltzing around in an unreal pair of Manolo’s that would turn any gathering into one hell of a KiKi.

If I wasn’t a model I would be… Traveling for vacation as opposed to work. I’m lucky that I travel a lot for my job but I don’t have much time to do the things I want when I get to go places. I want to be able to spend time learning other cultures and actually seeing different cities and countries.

During a photo shoot I am usually thinking about… The temperature of the room… for obvious reasons! Just kidding, I’m usually singing to myself so I’m not distracted by how long I’ve been flexing my abs!

5 years from now I hope to be… Getting my teaching certificate so I can teach High School English classes! I’m an English major and that’s where my deepest passion lays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment