Monday, September 7, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Mark Krisztofer: Taking NYFW by Storm!



MARK KRISZTOFER
MAKING OF A SUPERMODEL
PART 3
By Christopher Uvenio
The young and handsome Male Model with 9 Tattoos will appear in 6 World Premiere fashion show at the World Capitol of Fashion, New York starting September 9 to the 17th!

- Let's give some tips to new models, tell me What is the most important thing that a girl/boy should do to present herself/himself well in castings? First off you want to get enough sleep in that your face looks fresh. For guys I’d suggest to where a plain white tee and blue jeans and for girls heels is a must! The casting directors want to see how you look naturally and what they can do to you. Be confident, be prepared, know who you’re casting for and bring your comp card!

- Your career is unique, what do you think made you stand out among other guys?

Being prepared, practicing, my physique, my ability to model a variety of genres, and some cases my tattoos are a plus as well.

Turning to some personal questions, how would you describe your way to have fun,

The places you usually go, and your way to enjoy life?
I enjoy everything I do and tend to make the best out of every situation. Life should be fun. I love being outdoors, animals, playing sports, traveling, dancing, and hanging out with my friends and….. I love food!

Tell me about your professional plans: apart from modeling, what else would you like to pursue or are you already pursuing?
Since I have a background in health/fitness and business I’d like to make use of that ultimately running multiple businesses in different fields and amongst them a fitness facility.

On the fashion industry: who are the people that you would really love to work with?
I’d love to work with many designers but my biggest dream was always to work for Calvin Klein and have my own billboard.

- What is your favorite sport and how often do you play it?
Basketball which unfortunately I haven’t played in months due to my busy schedule.

What is your favorite kind of movies and the last film you watched?
I tend to watch a lot of comedies. I like to laugh and have a good time. Last movie I watched was Get Hard with Kevin Hart.

 Who is your favorite female model?
Adriana Lima.

-Where have you been traveling recently?
Recently I’ve been traveling mostly in the states. This summer I went to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, Miami, Arizona and California. I’ll also be traveling to Europe later this year.

Thank you for your time Mark!





No comments:

Post a Comment