Monday, June 1, 2015

Pietro Boselli Is Attitude’s New Cover Guy

pietro-boselli-attitude-cover
The publication also tapped (I’d like to tap his ass) everyone’s favorite math teacher for a collectible cover of his own. The Italian PhD student has once again shed his clothes to show off his toned and ripped physique.
pietro-boselli-underwear
“People started messaging me and sending screengrabs of the trends on Facebook and things like that. I actually didn’t even know what that meant as I don’t use Facebook, but it just escalated really quickly,” he says.“I don’t think I’m worth the buzz, I guess I struggle to understand it. It just blew up and, well, it’s been fun!
How sexy is it that Pietro Boselli is humble and not cocky. Well, at least publicly that’s the persona he’s projecting ;) Check out another pic below from the glossy’s swimwear and underwear special issue.
pietro-boselli-zink

No comments:

Post a Comment