Monday, March 9, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Tyson Paige

-
(Interview by Christopher Uvenio)

Hello Tyson, I'm flattered you accepted to be interviewed for my blog!  to start this interview off, please give me some background information.


Hello and thank you again for this break. I cant express how flattered I am. I was born in the USA but my childhood included  alot of traveling, so I grew up going around, I currently stay in California.



                         

-Let's look back at how you started modeling, tell me about how you got discovered.I was discovered online, they asked if I was interested to become a model, I thought it'd be nice to try it out for extra cash and it turned out pretty well.



-How did you get your first modeling job and what was it like?An Abercrombie and Fitch ad stared it all. I was really nervous and I still am whenever I work. Some people mistake me being shy as arrogance but really I'm just shy, it's not like I grew up molded to become a model, it just happened when I was discovered online... it was pretty much one ad after the other.


-
What was your first impression of the modeling world and was there anything that surprised you or that you didn't expect?Not really...the modelling industry is pretty much as you see it, some good some bad, some prefessionals, some prima donnas, I didn't expect a lot, I was just focusing on myself because it's a job I'd like to be good at. I got along with people and I try to make the mood light and suave. What I didn't expect is how the people reacted...having stalkers, posers, and fans actually. I'm flattered. I'm surprised with the emotion it will feed you and if your not leveled it can carry you away. I'm still in awe with the attention that I get.


-How do you prepare yourself for a photography session? I mean physically, mentally and so on...I usually work out, it's part of my daily life but when I have a shoot, I don't push myself too much working out, I tone myself up, get in the mood of the concept of the shoot, relax every muscle in me as that will show on the photos I make sure I hydrate myself because I dont want to look dry and lifeless.
My lifestyle now always prepares me for a shoot. I take care of my body so that we look ok anytime, it's not during photoshoots that we only need to look good,  it's not vanity, it's simply just taking care of myself... because before modeling I think it's an obligation to live healthy.

-What comes to your mind when a photographer asks you for a sexy/sensual pose?
Doing DNA magazine which included a lot sexy-sensual shots and most of my shoots require me to be topless or just be in my underwear, I don't really think of a sensual moment I just project and think for that moment that I am all that. I am sexy, I am a man's man and the expression comes out. Some people think we think nasty sexual stuff in our heads... I think that's going to show more somewhere than my face hahahaha. and even before shoots I practice facial expressions, I learn and discover my body and project what I think is good to show off.



-You are a successful model Tyson, so do you have any tips for aspiring models? What should they expect from modeling?My only tip is don't let the whole "I'm a model" get into your head, it's really going to fuck you up emotionally. just be yourself and don't forget who you are, doesn't mean you've done an ad is your all that already. Every model has an expiration date as well  better live up the opportunity while you still can. That's why it's important not to forget who you are because when your not a model you're just like any man, love yourself, take care of your body as it will benefit you more than just showing it off I'm ramps and shoots. and people who will be around you will like you more for who you really are.Expect a battle within yourself, if it's for you it will happen, if it doesn't then fate has bigger plans for you, expect to be disappointed and take it positively.



-Tell me about your professional plans: apart from modeling, what else would you like to pursue or are you already pursuing?I've always been a martial artist, right now I do mix martial arts fighting, it's my sport. I'm learning how to dance and some say I should do acting but...well we'll see.
-How would you describe your life style in few words? FUN. I make sure I do what I want and enjoy.


 If it's not too personal, tell me about the first time you fell in love... Good or bad memories?The first time, hmmm...young love is definitely outrageous!! You give everything and it's so manipulative and compassionate and romantic all at the same time. When I was in love for the first time I wanted it to be the last.. so it was giving everything I can. I wanted to prove that something can actually last, it has good and bad memories of course but I say more on good because I learned a lot, I matured from that and then we move on... so I treat love as something really valuable. I'm a hopeless romantic and whenever I'm in love it's always like the first time on a more mature scale.



-Do you remember your first kiss and the first time you had sex? Who made the first move?I barely remember the first kiss...hahahaha we all experience better kisses and linger on that haha, first sex of course, loosing virginity, the seduction which is  the first step in doing the "first move" was the woman but the rest was me lol.


How do you do to stay in shape? Do you work out, diet or you don't need any of that?I work out; I go to the gym for various exercises, I practice martial arts, I run. I stay in shape not to look good but to feel good (its a bonus it looks as they call it "hot"). I live in such a way that I eat right.. make sure I get the nutrients I have. I'm not strict on my diet but I make sure I balance it. I only go on a strict diet if I have to loose weight for a shoot, or get bigger but my current built is just me living healthy.



-Thanks Tyson for taking your time to answer my questions, it was a gift to me and my readers!My pleasure :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment