Monday, March 9, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Tom Nordal

       
interview by Christopher Uvenio

Hello  Thomas,  I'm really pleased you accepted to be interviewed for my blog!, to start this interview off, please give me some background information ...      
                  

Hi, I am Thomas Norder born in Heerhugowaard the Netherlands. It is about 40 km from Amsterdam, where I grew up with my parents and 4 younger brothers. After I graduated from high school I decided to go to post secondary and I began studying economics with a  major in marketing. For my study I had to do 2 internships and worked a while in an office, but it was not really my thing. From the time I was young, I went on holidays with my parents and I always liked to see new places, get to know the culture and meet people. After my studies I had the opportunity to start modeling so I did.
What do you remember about your school days,  did you have many friends and what was your favorite subject?I liked high school, had a lot of friends and free time. For me it was always a good thing to know a lot of different kind of people so you have different things to talk about.. My favorite subject on high school was physical education. I was really into football.

-When did you start to model and what was your first modeling job?I started modeling at the end of 2011 and went to Asia. I had a lot of great time and great experiences there. After a while I switched mother agency and that was a good thing.




Do you remember your first photo shoot? Who was the photographer and did you feel comfortable in front of his/her camera?The first job I did was a show. It was very exciting. The energy with shows is just amazing. The first shoot I did was a test shoot with a photographer in Milan. I always like to do shoots, work with a team and it is most of the time fast. Also it is cool to see your pictures in a stores, magazines or newspapers.




-I know it's a very important moment of your modeling career, can you share with me some of your recent and upcoming  modeling assignments?After I switched mother agencies to CoverModels Management, things got much better, and now I am in Milan. I booked my first job (4 days) for Roberto Cavalli.



-What is your favorite sport and how often do you play it?
Nowadays I am going to the gym unless I am home. I like a lot of types of sport. Like football, mountain biking, wake boarding and more. Also I went on holiday a few times with my dad by bike.

 -Thanks Thomas  for taking the time to reply to my questions, good luck with your modeling career!

No comments:

Post a Comment