Monday, March 9, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Miro Moreira International Male Model

Miro+Moreira+Hot+Hay+Torres+Burbujas+De+Deseo+02 700x466 La Belleza De Miro Moreira. Hay Torres Fotos
                                                  (Interview by Christopher Uvenio)


"I was born in São Paulo, Brazil,  my family is my mom,  I love her to death...""I was shy because there were like four cameras in my face, but there were very good persons so...""I like football and east fight..."



About three years ago, Miro Moreira was working in a bank, one of his former colleagues advised him to give modeling a try. In November 2006, the online magazine, Terra The Boy, released a photo shoot with Miro and from that moment Miro's life has changed completely.





 Miro has done a lot of major campaigns such as Armani Exchange's Summer '08 campaign and he is the new face of Italian jewelry and watch designer Morellato. He has also graced the catwalk for Diesel, D&G, and Sean John among others. Now He is one of the most successful male models.




-Hello Miro, I'm really flattered you accepted to be interviewed for my blog!, to start it off, please give me some background information.
I was born in São Paulo, Brazil,  my family is my mom,  I love her to death, now I'm living in São Paulo.
-How do you get your bookings? Was becoming a model  your idea or someone suggested it?Just like everybody else I go to castings and all that stuff, well that was my idea, though a former colleague advised me to give it a try.



Miro+Moreira+Hot+Hay+Torres+Burbujas+De+Deseo+01 700x466 La Belleza De Miro Moreira. Hay Torres Fotos


-Just for curiosity, can you tell me what you bought with your very first earning as a model?I don't really remember what I bought but it was something that I ever wanted.
-Do you remember your first photo shoot and how did you feel about being in front of the camera?Yes, I remember that. Well I was shy because there were like four cameras in my face, but there were very good persons so I kept cool and tried to do my best.




-How did you feel during your first fashion show?Well I don't remember the first show, but I can say that before any runway I'm worried, confused and excited all at the same time.
-Tell  me something about yourself,  how would you describe yourself in few words? Which adjectives would you use?I think I am funny, because I like to have fun and I'm friendly.


-What is your favorite sport? Do you only watch it or do you play it too?I like football and east fight, I like to watch it but of course sometimes I do it too :)  Oh and I love fishing :)

Who is your favorite singer or music band?  Well I don't have like one favorite singer or band I listen to everything :)  I like dance music :)



-Thanks Miro for taking the time to reply to my questions, it was a gift to me and my readers!Hey you're welcome ;)   Take care :)



No comments:

Post a Comment