Monday, March 9, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Francis Cadieux French SuperModel

Interview by Christopher Uvenio

Thanks Francis for accepting to be interviewed for my blog! , to start, please tell me something about your background (where you were born, where you live now, personal interests and so on...)


Now you're talking to a real French Canadian boy. I grew up in the French part of Canada. My town is Trois-Rivieres. I used to wanna be a police officer when I was teenager, so I studied for it. In the middle of my term, I've been scouted by EMA MODELS in Quebec. Then I started to work in Montreal and Toronto.


After my school, I left my country to open my market in Europe. I did Milan, Paris, Hamburg and London. After 2 years without my friends and family, I came back to Montreal for a bit before I started in New-York. My personal interests are my friends and family. I love all kind of sports. I love food which it can be a problem sometimes!!!!


-You surely are a successful model, your portfolio is impressive, besides your look, what do you think has contributed the most to your success?I think my kindness helped me a bit. I share my happiness around me all the time!!!-What kind of assignments, as a model, do you prefer? (TV commercials, runways, photo shoots...)I really like acting, I will probably try myself one day, I just need to work on my English a bit before I take my chance!




-Please share with me some of your experiences as a model, what do you consider your best achievement so far?I think traveling is the most interesting and the worst at the same time. I love discovering new things and cultures. But the first time you get in a place, it's so hard to feel comfortable. And I missed people I love so bad!! -What's the most exciting thing about being a male model?Honestly, I take that as a job, I'm not really excited about it!



-Share with me some of your plans and goals for the future.I want to get in acting before I get too old or I'll start my own business.-What qualities do you appreciate in your friends? What makes someone special or best friend?Loyalty is the most important thing in my life. I have around me people then I could give my life for them!

-Thanks again for the interview Francis, good luck for your career!

Thanks  Christopher!

No comments:

Post a Comment