Saturday, February 21, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Aruthur Keller the Male Model

"I was born in the Geneva area, I carry both Swiss and French citizenship..."
"I worked ok in London but not any big jobs. Everything took off when Allen Osborne signed me to RED NY the end of 2010..."
"I have some tvc running in the US for this holiday season. I recently shot a major spring campaign with Mario Testino, amazing experience..."




I am very pleased to present our exclusive interview with Arthur Keller. Arthur is a very successful model, he started to work in London but it was when Allen Osborne signed him with RED NY that Keller's modeling career reached a new level.


He worked with a large number of very well-known photographers such as Mariano Vivanco, Joseph Sinclair, Tony Duran just to mention few and he recently shot a major spring campaign with Mario Testino. Following here my exclusive interview with Arthur Keller..




Hello Arthur, I'm flattered you accepted to be interviewed for my blog! to start this interview off, please give me some background information
Thanks a lot for having me ! I was born in the Geneva area, I carry both Swiss and French citizenship. My parents were expats for a couple of years when I was a kid so I got to live in amazing places like San Francisco and Hong Kong. When back in Europe I left home at 13 to get into Olympic Sailing. I competed full time on World cups and other big races until 2010. I am now living in NY for the past 2 years.



-Do you remember how and when did you start modeling and your  first modeling photo shoot? I moved to London after I left the sailing world  in 2010 to work on my master degree and this is where modeling started when an agency signed me.

What did you buy with your very first earning as a model?                       
I first paid off my masters and now I am saving pretty much all of it ;)





You're a very successful model Arthur,  did you expect such a great success?Not at all,  I worked ok in London but not any big jobs. Everything took off when Allen Osborne signed me to RED NY the end of 2010. I went there to test the market and never came back ! This guy really made me. I have never been working so well since :)
-What kind of assignments, as a model, do you prefer? All of them ! It's always different which makes it very interesting.-How do you prepare yourself for a photography session? I mean physically, mentally and so on...I think the key is to understand what the client or photographer wants; then it helps you get into the character to deliver.

-Can you share with me some of your recent and upcoming assignments?                        
I have some tvc running in the US for this holiday season. I recently shot a major spring campaign with Mario Testino, amazing experience.


-What do you remember about your school days,  did you have many friends and what was your favorite subject?Like I was saying before, I was training a lot so my school days were very condensed. There were an average of 5-10 students per class in that facility so we were all friends as we were on the same team.  I never really liked school when I was younger :p
Артур Келлер
How do you do to stay in shape? Do you work out, diet or you don't need any of that?I do, it's important in this business. On a regular basis I like to combine hot yoga, cardio and body weight training. As for the food, it's the most difficult part... I follow a vegan diet most of the time, it's excellent for you, but I do still eat meat and sweets occasionally as a treat !
Артур Келлер
-I'm sure you travel a lot, what was the most interesting place you have ever visited?I was shooting a campaign in Iceland earlier this year and this was absolutely breathtaking.
-Thanks Arthur for taking your time to answer my questions, it was a gift to me and my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment