Friday, December 26, 2014

Bryce Thomspon by Rick Day

Ripped Muscle Model Bryce Thompson 2 Ripped Muscle Model Bryce Thompson
After commenting a little about a recent shoot by Rick Day of the gorgeous Joe Slaughter, and being less than gushing in my critique, I thought I’d better redress the balance and show what Rick Day is famous for. This man can get a real hunk of a male model like Bryce Thompson and really make him tease and play with the camera.Ripped Muscle Model Bryce Thompson 3 Ripped Muscle Model Bryce Thompson

Obviously, I don’t know if these shoots come from the mind of the model or the photographer, but I have a feeling the model sets the pace and the limit. But this is the kind of teasing awesomeness Rick is known for, and that’s what I think was missing from his Joe Slaughter set.Ripped Muscle Model Bryce Thompson 6 Ripped Muscle Model Bryce Thompson

Bryce Thompson is one of those guys who has an incredibly tight and ripped body. This is something I would love to aim for myself, with maybe a little more bulk. He has an amazingly defined body, and it needs to be shared very carefully in a shoot like this in my opinion.
Ripped Muscle Model Bryce Thompson 8 Ripped Muscle Model Bryce Thompson

But Rick Day definitely does his magic, and it creates a hot collection of really sexy shots, the best of which I’ve picked for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment