Friday, November 14, 2014

Nick Jonas Want to be a Designer!

EN Star Style - Nick Jonas wants to design outerwear.
The multitalented star found fame in band Jonas Brothers with his siblings Joe and Kevin and has now moved into acting with TV show Kingdom.

Recently the 22-year-old signed a modeling contract with the Wilhelmina agency, placing one foot firmly in the fashion industry. Keen to cement his style status, Nick would like to create clothing, too.
"I'm in conversation with a few people," he confirmed to WWD when asked about apparel deals. "I think outerwear would work for me but I don't want to rule out any category."
With Christmas around the corner, it's likely the star is thinking about ways to spoil his Miss Universe girlfriend Olivia Culpo. But there are no goodies on his own wish list.
"I don't want anything for Christmas," he modestly stated. "I just want to spend time with my family."
It's likely Nick's New Year's wish is to be modelling his own clothing rather than other people's designs. But for now, he's just excited to be picked by the agency.
"Even though I’m a foot shorter than all the guys in here, I’m officially a Wilhelmina model! Never thought this would happen," he said, according to New York Post's Page Six.
And he's certainly made the most of his new-found love of posing by appearing in a Flaunt magazine shoot that saw him grab his crotch, wearing just white underpants, with jeans pulled down to his knees.
But in an interview with Attitude magazine, he claimed his relatively hair-free chest in the pictures was a God-give gift.
"It’s funny, I never even really thought about it; that that would be an issue. I think that I've never even tried to like wax or shave my chest hair or anywhere else. I just think, 'I’m a man, I don’t really need to!'" he laughed to the publication. "That's the beautiful part about being a man! It's a whole lot of trouble to do all that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment