Saturday, May 3, 2014

World Premiere Interview: Rafaele Rivera Movie Star


RAFAELE RIVERA is Back! 
 The tall, and very Handsome Super Male Model/Singer/Actor is now starring in a new film to come out soon! 
And yes, the interview will be about Rafaele, the sexiest man alive about his new film, career, modeling and more!  
 Welcome back to my blog and this is interview #4!! 
You have been extremely busy busy with the new film!  A lot of questions to ask! I’m very excited for you!
You must be very excited about your new film!

When did you first start , and who are the great talents behind the scenes?
-We have been working on this project for about 6 months now. Lindsay Lohan is part of this project.
Directed by Andrani (Celebrity Fashion Photographer and director) and Rick Schwarts film.(Black Swan).

What’s the name of the film, what is the film about and what character do you play?
-Although I cant give up the name yet, I can say that it will be a very fashion thrilling film about art and love, and lingerie. 
I play a detective trapped in a love triangle with one of the selkies. 

What made you decide to become an actor?
-Ive always wanted to be in the screen or a stage. I think thats what I was born to do. I love acting, its transforming yourself to a different identity and when I was 6 years old I knew I wanted to do that...

Did you go to acting school?  
-Yes I did. Stella Adler to name one of them. One of the best acting schools for tv and film.

Have you done any theater work?
-Yes, back in my home town Norwalk CT. 

What advice would you give aspiring actors?
-To keep working on your craft, keep pushing and dont be afraid to take risks. You can only learn from them.

What actor/actress do you admire the most, and why?
-Morgan Freeman, and I respect him so much for all the risks he takes with his work. He can do funny to so serious even playing president.

What are some of your career aspirations?
-Im kind of liking the bad boy characters right now. LoL But I truly have a bigger heart inside.

What is your favorite role that you've played so far?
-The last film I did as a detective. 


What was it like working with....?
-LOL Linsay L, well...She is a very talented lady. I'm sure she has learned a few things along the way. She is amazing once...she gets on camera.

What's the hardest part of being an actor?
-All the great competition out there!!!! LOL

What are some of the jobs you had while looking for work as an actor?
-Ohh wow, a bartender, waiter, retail, life guard. We need the flexibility!:)

What inspires you?
-Music, love, and family.

What is the best advice you have ever been given as an actor?
-To never give up on your dreams...

THANK YOU RAFAELE! And Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment