Monday, April 14, 2014

World Exclusive: Super Model name Rocky: Part 3

Great to have the Supermodel named Rocky back for Part 3! After the first and the 2nd successful interviews, I figured to ask Rocky Coates more questions for our Part 3 interview. And getting personal with the Male Supermodel, popular demands have been coming for more questions for him! And Rocky will be in my newest collection of Rock Star..tomorrow with photography Vaughn Stewart!
 

What is the biggest misconception people have about you?
 I'd have to say the biggest misconception about me is that a lot people think I'm not serious when I am because I joke around quite a bit. And it sucks.

Who makes You laugh?
Jim Carey, Zach galifianakis, Louis CK, George Bush (his excellent speech bloopers) and Bill Clinton. 

What was the last gift that you bought yourself? 
The last gift I bought for myself was a whole blueberry pie from Trader Joe's (which I possibly ate in a day).
If you were a professional Athlete instead of a Male Model, what sport would you play?
I actually did play professional Soccer in Australia for a season and then after my first season I was trying out for the Portland Timbers where I got hurt in the tryout which led me to modeling.
What is the last song you caught yourself singing in the shower? 
The last song I caught myself singing in the shower was Stand by Me by Ben E. King.
What quality is most important in a friend?
 I am not sure what I think is the most important trait is in a friend at all. I have several friends with all different kinds of important traits. But, I think its great to a have a wide variety of all kinds of friends with different kinds.  
What was your favorite television show when you were a kid?
The Simpsons was definitely my favorite show growing up. I especially wanted to always see the opening theme song to see the part where they would all try to squeeze in on the couch. 

Do you prefer planes, trains or automobiles? 
I prefer planes if I'm in first class if not then I'd say my own car so I could jam out to some tunes. 
Where would you like to live besides the USA?
 I would like to have my own tropical island someday.
Where’s the strangest place you’ve ever fallen asleep?
 The strangest place I have ever fallen asleep is either one time while i was working for MGD (the beer company) in my Miller van with the car running to have the heat on or on a strangers porch in downtown Seattle after a frat party one night.
Who is your favorite cartoon character? 
I have a couple favorite cartoon characters I'd either say animal from the muppets or wile coyote.
What Item have you kept from Childhood?
 I have a soccer ball pillow that my mother bought me when I was young.

THANK YOU ROCKY!! I can’t wait to see you tomorrow to rock in my Rock Star collection! Don't forget it's tomorrow at 11am!

No comments:

Post a Comment