Tuesday, February 4, 2014

NO Rachel Zoe's Show in NY Fashion Week!

 
 
No Rachel Zoe in NY Fashion Week! I love Rachael Zoe and a good friend of mine works for her and still. Peter always sent me tickets to see her show during Fashion Week and I enjoy her bigger than life personality. And was glad to meet her awhile back when she announced that FIT won the Supima Fashion Show against Parsons, Pratt and SCAD. NO Rachel this Fashion Week! I'm sure she will be back for the very next show in late September premieres of the Spring 2015!

She has a lot on her plate after giving birth just one month ago, but it's still surprising to hear that Rachel Zoe cancelled her New York Fashion Week appearance 10 weeks before her planned runway show.
According to the designer, she is cancelling her appearance to spend time with her newborn son and sent an apology to ticket holders promising to make up the cancellation.
In a statement to Women's Wear Daily, Rachel explained, “While I look forward to New York Fashion Week each season, I’ve made the difficult decision to move our fall 2014 runway show from Feb. 13 in New York to a later date.   As a new mother, my newborn son is too young to travel with me, and I’m unable to leave him for the amount of time required to appropriately prepare for the show in New York."

No comments:

Post a Comment