Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Critics for Uvenio Menswear!

I want that Uvenio embrodiery cross briefs and I would like to own one...Its sooo classic! And the photography is awesome, Christopher Uvenio Designs is the next Gianni Versace with a dark mysterious edge!


 I love that Christopher Uvenio Designs isn't simply, its more a Work of Art! Its a Classic! The photography is fantastic capturing Uvenio  with purple roses
posted: Liam Davies

 

This is a very work of art...the designs by Christopher Uvenio is really interesting and very avant garde and I really how he pushes the menswear designs into a high level that rarely seen in menswear. He's must be the Gaultier of NY! I love his stuff. Love his male models, very  masculine. Frank Louis sure knows how to use the camera, he is supertalented and it shows. I love Christopher Uvenio designs and I look forward seeing more of his work in the near future.. 
  

I have been a Christopher Uvenio Design fan since I have done several starring roles in independence films including "Kiss Me Guido" and His designs have always been so catchy, amazingly beautiful design fabrics and love the feeling of his clothes including the faux fur coat he gotten for me. This collection Fancy Dress with the photography by Frank Louis is awesome. Frank Louis' work is so great that each designs of Christopher's makes it mysterious, classic, beautiful, gothic and most of all the sex appeal to the clothes.
The men, Nick is hot to look at in Christopher Uvenio gold chain shirt and that black feathers makes Nick really hot, Billy with the red shirt makes the designs more sex appeal and his chest is super massive while in that kilt..those guys should be in more of Uvenio designs, and Frantz is really a clasic model seen in that kilt to give it a classic touch to it. As an actor in independence films and soft core films, I love wearing his designs.
CHRISTOPHER UVENIO DESIGNS ROCK!
I LOVE THOSE MALE MODELS, CHRISTOPHER HAS THE RIGHT LOOKS FOR THE MALE MODELS TO BE IN HIS DESIGNS AND IT SHOWS, FRANK LOUIS DONE ABSOLUTE AMAZING PHOTOSHOOT AND WOULD LOOK FORWARD SEEING MORE OF HIS WORK WITH UVENIO DESIGNS! LOVE THE COLLECTION!
  
This is a real awesome collection and I really enjoy the looks of the men in Uvenio designs and Rick Louis' photography is incredible statement..Love the looks and the designs!  
I LOVE THIS STYLE,THE MODELS,THE LOOKS,THE PHOTOGRAPHY AND CHRISTOPHER UVENIO DESIGNS ARE AMAZING! A FABULOUS COLLECTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment