Thursday, June 23, 2011

My latest Avant Garde Collection photographed by Al Rodriguez NYC

Fashion  photographer Al Rodriguez based in New York who also works in Los Angeles and Miami, have done an amazing shoot on my latest collection that was creation last fall. At his studio in Midtown, I worked with him with ideas and my assistant Damian came on board and created magical beauty of makeup and hair on Lydia, and Marisol . The shoot was quite long, but yes it was worth it every minute.  
The Avant Garde collection was created the same time as my Colour Me Red Collection...after a long winter, and bringing my expertise into the classroom at the Fashion Institute of Technology. I gotten to work with the fabulous Rodriguez after several meetings, thoughts and ideas... Damian done his magic with hair and I completely brought ideas into bringing glossy beaded eyepatches! It gave the looks I wanted into my designs.....simply Extravagant!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment