Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shanghai, China!

I just returned home from Shanghai, China..the fourth largest fashion capital of the world with New York, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and London. Attended a business college-related for the Fashion Institute of Technology to represent the amazing couture/fashion design students work inspiring the great-late, Mister Alexander McQueen. I went sightseeing and shopping with my former professor, mentor, idol, she teaches at FIT and Pratt Institute, Linda Sands. Here are some of the amazing locations that we went along with our assistants, Maggie and Poorum! We shopped, dined and sightseeing some amazing locations of Shanghai!


The rich Culture, Designs and the beauty of Art , I took over 700 pictures of this fabulous Country. Heading to Shanghai was a 14 hours flight from New York, and yes, it was worth it. The weather was a little chilly on some days and the rest was nice and sunny.     
Beautiful Country; Traditional and Modern; The Food, the Shopping and touring was amazing, the time of my life. The Memories of China will always be in my heart. I met many great new friends including two great  assistants Maggie and Poorum, Fashion Design students from China's number one Fashion school, Donghua University...  
The modern side of Shanghai, the 4th Fashion Capital of the World, uprising and passing London!
       Galaxy Hotel was the hotel I stayed for 7 days, beautiful hotel across the Donghua University!!

No comments:

Post a Comment