Saturday, April 16, 2011

Behind the Scenes of the 10th Anniversary of Shanghai's Donghua Fashion Week!

Its 8am at Shanghai , Model Castings, Fittings, Tall beautiful Women and Masculine Men walking down the huge runway. Not just a runway, a huge areana with 48,000 seats! Here are the amazing arena, the stage, the models, the fittings..Long hours of fittings and creating headpieces for the collection! I learned that there are 8 different Countries from top Fashion Schools! Italy, France, Holland, Finland, London, Korea, China  and USA representing  the #1 Fashion School, the Fashion Institute of Technology! I'm in China! I'm in Shanghai! I'm representing USA and FIT along with my mentor and co-workers, Linda Sands! Here is Behind the Scenes of the Biggest Premiere Fashion Show happening the next evening!
The Model trying on many of  the headpieces I created, was up all night by hands and doing some needleworks while Linda did some quick and small fittings..thank god the collection fitted the supermodels perfectly. And yes, afterward..the runway rehearsal began nonstop! And they were amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment