Monday, March 7, 2011

Christopher Uvenio's "Cirque Du Soleil" Collection by Steven Larson

 
Sequins and Feathers. Chic and Glamour. Dark & Mysterious. Gothic and Class. Eye Shadows and Lipsticks. 3 fabulous models, Lena, Mel and Courtney were in town from the agency during New York Fashion Week. Steven Larson and I finally decided to do a big shoot at the rental studio in the village with those beautiful ladies from different countries. Lena from Poland. Mel from Italy and Courtney from London. Steven Larson from London flew in New York for several weeks for several projects. Steven and I never worked together, we met thru our friends, makeup artist Caylie who I worked with at Bob Mackie. Steven emailed me and asked if i was free to give him my ideas and designs and his comments to my design was, "Cirque Du Soliel!" and I was like...Mmmmmmm LOVE IT! my name of this collection!
The photoshoot was glamourously fun, but it was a long day at the studio in the village. First I had my dearest makeup artist friend Legend (pronounce Lee/gin) meet the models at the studio and do his creative magic with his talents in makeup which took a good two hours, while I was finishing my morning class at the Fashion Institute of Technology. Steven looked through my inspirations and ideas and brought his ideas as well and the shoot was amazingly incredible. The 3 gorgeous supermodels and I became fast friends thru emails and yes, facebook as well. They even mentioned they wanna work with me again soon after they get more work in New York. I Love my Cirque Du Soliel collection! More to come with my website!


No comments:

Post a Comment