Sunday, February 27, 2011

Christopher Uvenio Womenswear Design : Say the Word....CHIC!

My CHIC! womenswear collection  were photographed by Chris Q for a big photoshoot for the upcoming British magazine of ZINK!. Makeup artist Nello done an amzing job bring the word Chic! into my designs. Rita looked marvelous in the first shoot with the hat customed made for me by Timothy Roth. I have worked with Rita like a zillion time when I first met her at Bob Mackie Design Studio. She brought the classic drama of striking poses. Brought, Attitude & Edge into my Chic! designs, is no one and the only Yvonne. I love working with her for nearly every photoshoot and several appearances in my fashion show.
Since I had to be at the Fashion Institute of Technology, bringing my expertise of designing and industry philosphy  into the classroom and to the amazing young design students, the photoshoot successfully done in the the loft in the Meat Packing District.  And you will see alot of my CHIC! womeswear line very soon on the runway to my premiere website this Fall of 2011!    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment