Sunday, September 26, 2010

Madonna - Vogue / Truth or Dare Edition

I love Madonna's Truth or Dare film! The world's biggest fashion icon always in a Gaultier and a Versace.
With #1 song in Vogue, a film of Truth or Dare and another film that won her an Academy Award for the Warren Beatty's film Dick Tracy! I always have this video special to my heart since I was designing and entering the fashion world and this has always been my inspiration...Love Life as Madonna enjoys Voguing around theWorld..A few male dancers were in FIT when I was graduating! yes, the two guys quit Menswear and entered the world of Truth or Dare and Voguing around the world.
Vogue was found in the undergroun world club of New York during the late 80's and Madonna brought it in to the world of glamour! And yes, this song have always been an icon in the Fashion Media!

No comments:

Post a Comment