Sunday, September 26, 2010

Madonna Vogue in HD

I always have love Madonna and yes, Vogue has always been the number one fashion song in the world and yes, it was the biggest song of the early 90's...Love how the glamour and the glitz of 0ld Hollywood Glamour and mentioned Jean Harlow, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe,Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, Bette Davies... we Love you...salute to those Movie Stars! This song I always remembered in college, everyone was voguing while I was studying the Performing Art/Theatre

and everyone was looking like Madonna in Vogue! Blonde Bob hairdo (salute to Jean Harlow's hair) and Bette Davies'  dark brown eyebrows with sultry red Marilyn Monroe lipsticks! Love Vogue, Love Madonna always thinking of my collecting while listening to Vogue and thinking of my designs walking down the runway!

No comments:

Post a Comment