Monday, February 10, 2020

Marlon Teixeira: Brazilian Body Beautiful

Image result for Marlon Teixeira very  nude
Born in Itajaí south Brazil, at three and a half years old Marlon Teixeira was diagnosed with cancer in the mediastinum (chest cavity that lies between the lungs). The treatment took more than three years and left a large scar on the back of the boy who since then surrendered to surfing.
Known as Gisele Bündchen of pants, Marlon Teixeira is now the most quoted male model in the fashion industry and one of the highest paid.
Image result for Marlon Teixeira very  nude
Owner of a sculptural body, penetrating look, sex appeal and an intoxicating simplicity, Marlon was introduced in Milan / Paris circuit to 16 years, from where he lifted flights to other places.
Today the boy of the golden body in 7th place in the world ranking of the most requested models, starred a hype full of sensuality to the Canadian brand Dsquared2 in 2013, was the only male model parading for spring / summer collection of iconic Chanel, chosen personally by Karl Lagerfeld also in 2013. This year Teixeira can’t stop, his gorgeous face is already in the campaign of fragrance by Carolina Herrera, in the side of the Gisele Bündchen Brazilian muse.Image result for Marlon Teixeira very  nude
In fact if Brazil is not so popular as before because of football, certainly the “Yellow-green” models will make Brazil to continue being remembered!

Marlon Teixeira explains 

the Brazilian body beautiful

Image result for Marlon Teixeira very  nude
How would you define Brazilian masculine beauty ? "Brazil is very multicultural and our roots have different origins so it’s impossible to define a specific kind of Brazilian beauty. There are tall blond guys in the south of the country, brown haired guys in the northeast and a plenty of black ones everywhere. We are very mixed and diversity is the most beautiful thing in the country of Brazil." 
What’s the beauty ritual that’s specific to Brazilian men? "I would say a dip in the sea. Brazilian men don’t really have a specific beauty ritual. For guys like me who spend a long time on the beach, I would say sunscreen is a must-have!"
Image result for Marlon Teixeira very  nude
What's the way to get the perfect Brasilian body?"For me, I always try to eat a healthy diet with whole grains, vegetables, and organic fruit when it’s possible. When I'm in Brazil, I try to do Yoga and Pilates. I love being by the sea and surfing and I love running and swimming." What's the way to get a cast iron six pack and buns of steel?"Actually, I'm a lucky guy, with good genes. I've been doing sport since I was young. I got my first surfboard when I was 5 or 6 years old and I used to surf almost every day for hours. It helped me to have this body today. "
Image result for Marlon Teixeira nude
The perfect spot for exercising outside in Brazil?"Anywhere by the sea. In my hometown, Praia Brava, in the south of the country, you can find plenty of wonderful places to exercise outside." The best healthy Brazilian recipe?"Açaí, guarana, banana and passion fruit with homemade granola" 
The best healthy Brazilian drink?"A fresh and organic fruit juice or coconut water after surfing." The perfect post-workout meal? "Coconut water" 
The most Brazilian guilty pleasure?"I don't have one. I don't feel guilty regarding food because I have a balanced diet." The ideal Brazilian woman?"It's all about her character; her sense of humor and other aspects of her personality. I love the winners."
Image result for Marlon Teixeira very  nude
The scent that makes you think of Brazil? "The smell of the beach as I grew up by the sea." The 100% Brazilian Instagram account that you stalk "
And the account that inspires you to work out? "For me it would be accounts like @stabmag where I can see kids surfing ridiculously well or guys catching big waves. It makes me feel like I should go and train properly so I can become a great surfer and not die drowning!" 
Image result for Marlon Teixeira very  nude

No comments:

Post a Comment