Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Interview with Colt Walker: Favorite Part of Your Body?

Name: Colt Walker
Age: 22
Height: 6’2″
Hometown: Kentucky
Agency: Mother Agency: Taylor Kelsaw MGMT & New York BMG MODELS
Instagram: @colttwalker
1. How did you get into modeling?
I developed a passion for modeling from doing photography but I have always been interested. My parents put me in sports when I was around 4 years old, starting with pee-wee baseball(the step before t-ball), then progressing into football, soccer, and motocross. Growing up in a small town of Kentucky, only 3-5% of people move away from the town…maybe less than 1% for modeling!
Image result for Colt Walker ,male model
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I would either be at the gym, skateboarding, at the movie theatre, taking pictures or at some kind of event.
3. Whats your most embarrassing moment?
Getting laughed at by a police officer who pulled me over for going the wrong way down a one way.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love that I can connect with people across the world and build networks everywhere. I have made tons of life long friends and if it wasn’t for meeting my mother agent through social media, I wouldn’t be where I am in my modeling career.
What I hate about social media is the amount of negativity people project into the world.
5. Describe your personal style?!
My personal style is mostly edgy with a kick of classy and athletic at the same time. I can wear a button up with a peacoat, ripped black jeans, sneakers like Nike or ADIDAS, VANS and rock it!
6. Favorite part of your body?!
My back because of the muscle structure or my hands because of my vascularity .
7. Where are your roots?
Ironically both of my parents are Native American Cherokee and Polish
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
JENNA FRUMES. Curly hair is my weakness!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Photography, sports, creative writing, arts

10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
Google, because just from typing in a question you can find resources to learn anything you can think of.
Image result for Colt Walker ,male model

No comments:

Post a Comment