Friday, January 25, 2019

World Premiere Interview: Jonathan Marquez

Image result for jonathan marquez model
Jonathan, you represent a strong, passionate Latin man, so-called man from Tisci's tribe!  Do you think you are like that in everyday life?
 I am passionate about life. 

 How do the clients and agents describe your look?
 Clients describe my look as strong/diverse.
Related image
What clicked between you and CLICK? You have been asked to model many times but it's only when they approached you that you said yes.

If a new exciting opportunity presents itself, why wouldn’t I take it?  You live once.  Do it all…

What does a Givenchy casting look like?
 I have always been directly booked, but I can only imagine it would be the most diverse and beautiful group of people.

Tell us your impression of LEA T. We think she is wonderful. You?


Lea T is always a pleasure to be around and was great to work with.
Image result for jonathan marquez model
Were you aware about how coveted Givenchy campaign is?
I was very aware of how coveted the Givenchy campaign was and was very happy to be shooting it. 

How long did it take to shoot it?
 It took about 15 hours.

What was more difficult to shoot: main campaign or Givenchy accessories?
 Accessories was more challenging.  You are responsible for wearing something people wear everyday and selling it via presentation

You wore a leopard suit on the Givechy runway. Would you wear it in private?
I most definitely would.  No doubt.
Image result for jonathan marquez model
How many Givenchy items do you personally own? Name a few….
I own a couple of pieces.  Winter coat, The notorious t-shirt, socks etc.

So… are you single?
JONATHAN MARQUEZ:  Yup

Name 3 things that can seduce you?
Music, Organic Talent and a good Cerveza
Image result for jonathan marquez model underwear
Which half do you like better - Guatemalan or Puerto Rican?
The only side I know is my Guatemalan.  I have been more connected to Guatemala my whole life.

 Do you know how to be gentle?
 I am gentle with the people I love and the people that love me.

 You are very interested in music, aren't you?
Producing music is my personal outlet and passion.

Tell us more about that. Do you have any projects or stuff you have been working on?
 I am releasing a mix tape called “Peace of Mind”. 
Image result for jonathan marquez model underwear
Who influenced you musically?
Sade, Ryan Leslie, The Foreign Exchange, and many classical composers.

5 most played tracks on your iPod.
I have over 4000 songs.There is no way I could choose just 5.

Where do you go out in New York?
 East Village and sometimes Meat Packing.


How often do you go back home, to Santa Monica?
A few times throughout the year.

Which basketball team do you like?
The Los Angeles Lakers.  

 Do you play?
I ball for fun.  Would need Kobe’s approval.

THANK YOU SO MUCH JONATHAN!
Image result for jonathan marquez model

No comments:

Post a Comment