Monday, January 21, 2019

Harry Goodwins: Male Model from London

Harry Goodwins by Bartek Szmigulski

Name: Harry Goodwins
Age: 28
Hometown: London
3 random facts? 
  1. I would love a Bengal cat. They look really cool with their leopard like look.
  2. I don’t like jalapeƱos.
  3. I really like rain. Love the sound of it.
  4. Harry Goodwins by Bartek Szmigulski
What are you passionate about?
My family and friends.
What was the last thing to make you laugh out loud?
My girlfriend, she walked right into a fridge haha.
What are the top three songs listened to on your iPod at the moment?
I have a lot of house music on at the moment…
“What I might Do”, Ben Pearce
“Different Morals”, Luca C & Brigante feat Ali Love
An Alexis Raphael podcast
Harry Goodwins by Bartek Szmigulski
What makes you sad?
Long days and working overtime haha.
Do you have any secret skills?
I have quite a flexible tongue.
If you could invent a sport or add a sport to the Olympic Games, what would you add?
Bowls, so that old people could participate. If you missed the chance of playing in the Olympic Games, you could always go for bowls later. A breakdancing dance-off would be cool. And skateboarding.
Harry Goodwins by Bartek SzmigulskiHarry Goodwins by Bartek Szmigulski

No comments:

Post a Comment