Monday, January 21, 2019

Francisco Henriques: The Sexiest Male Model Alive

Francisco Henriques
As he slowly strips naked in front of a one-way mirror, Francisco Henriques isn’t the only one admiring that tight-ass torso. In fact, as he finally whips off his pants, the hoard of voyeuristic women are so overcome, they faint.
Francisco Henriques by Greg Vaughan - PEPLVM Magazine
It’s an advert for Paco Rabanne XS aftershave, but they’re quite clearly not passing out on eau de toilette. Musky crotch pheromones, maybe.In fact, Rabanne labelled him as “excessively perfect and perfectly indecent”, when he joined the brand last year. Well, y’all can keep your perfect but give us a double helping of indecency, please.

The 24-year-old model grew up in Lisbon, and defines seduction as:
“A game I love to play. Seduction is all about charm. My tactic is never to let them know that I am interested and at the same time…”
24 year old Francisco Henriques has been modelling full time for just over a year after entering a model contest. In that time the Portuguese new face has made his catwalk debut in his home city of Lisbon and signed to agencies in Europe and the US.
Francisco Henriques Charms in an Icon El País Story
Age: 24
Birthplace: Lisbon, Portugal
Ethnic Origin: Portuguese
Nickname: Kiko
How were you scouted: I entered a model contest in Portugal.
What’s your best feature: I would say my sense of humour, I like to think I’m a funny guy. Ahah

Top 3 beauty/grooming products:
 Everyday: Normaderm by Vichy – deep cleansing gel and Biotherm Homme Aquapower moisturiser. Once a month: 5 minutes Skin Fix Masque by Montagne Jeunesse. Cleansing and moisturising masque.
Your favorite fragrance: L’Homme – Yves Saint Laurent
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: Probably my mobile phone…
Hobbies: Football and Gym
Image result for Francisco Henriques nude
Fitness Regime: I eat healthy and work out everyday
What was the last movie you watched?: “Welcome to the Jungle”
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Selena Gomez “Good for you”

Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Nutella
What is your biggest fear?: Death
What is your dream country to visit?: Bora Bora (French Polynesia)

Related image
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Playing football
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: I know it’s not what you are asking but let’s put it this way…. so far there is not one day I would like to forget.

Paco Rabanne enlists Portuguese model Francisco Henriques as the face of its Pure XS fragrance campaign.
If you could swap lives with a celebrity who would it be? I quite like my life, thank you.
How would you describe happiness? Good health, the company of those I love and having the chance to love my job.


Who has been the most influential person in your modelling career to date? There is not just one person, there are some models I have worked with that gave me some good advice about modelling… They’ve been doing it for some time, so I guess I can learn from them.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: What do you mean ‘if”? haha If I must choose one, I think DSECTION magazine would be nice. It’s a very cool men’s magazine run by two very cool Portuguese guys.
Image result for Francisco Henriques nude
What was the last thing to make you cry?: Missing my family. It’s not easy being far from them.

What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: At the moment I would say London because it’s the place where I am at the moment and I’m loving the experience and discovering this amazing city. As I travel more, and discover other cities maybe my opinion will change… or maybe not.
Related image
Who are your idols?: My dad

What was the last dream you remember?: ooops can’t tell ;o)

What would you do if you found out the world was ending in 24hrs?: I would thank God for the life I had and go to see my family. They are the ones I would want to be with.

One word to describe yourself: Persistent
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? I wouldn’t necessarily need money… just give me a good reason…
Francisco HenriquesGive you a hand there, darlin'? Another Day of Sun: Francisco Henriques for RisbelAnother Day of Sun: Francisco Henriques for Risbel

No comments:

Post a Comment